Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much time do you take if any between games?

On 5/24/2022 at 2:24 PM, Heatman said:

When you work 9 hours a day, you have already spent most of the day at work. It's not only games that you have to attend to when you get back. This is a very big challenge for you. It's why a lot of people are working so hard to be self employed. 

I am self employed, I control how much I want to earn, if I work for hours I will earn much. That day, I decided to work for so long up to nine hours to earn maximum. Leaving me with few time to concentrate on gaming. 

On 5/30/2022 at 4:52 AM, Jasmin said:

During the weekend, I sometimes go back to gaming after 5-6 hours break. However, I don't always get a leverage to play games multiple times in a day because I also need to work and do chores.

I appreciate ladies that get into playing video games because they have a lot of things to do at home especially their chores which take a lot of time but they always still find a way to play games. 

On 6/1/2022 at 1:03 AM, Aniekwe said:

I appreciate ladies that get into playing video games because they have a lot of things to do at home especially their chores which take a lot of time but they always still find a way to play games. 

Do you do your own chores? Who does it for you? Do you have maids?