Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much time do you take if any between games?

I take the amount of time needed until that bug bites me to start playing again. Sometimes it's a few hours, sometimes it's a few weeks. Or possibly even longer. It's like when I'm writing. I can't just sit down and force myself to write. I have to be inspired and have that bug biting me, or (as any author will tell you), anything you write will be pure shit. It's all due to the bug biting you. No bug, no drive.

Edited by The Blackangel

9 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I take the amount of time needed until that bug bites me to start playing again. Sometimes it's a few hours, sometimes it's a few weeks. Or possibly even longer. It's like when I'm writing. I can't just sit down and force myself to write. I have to be inspired and have that bug biting me, or (as any author will tell you), anything you write will be pure shit. It's all due to the bug biting you. No bug, no drive.

We all have what pushes us to jump right into another game once done with the current one being played. The only thing that can delay my playing another game would be if I want to make sure if the new game isn't full of bugs that needs fixing. 

At times I seek spoilers from friends, I know it isn't right for my interest. But I go for it just to get the best information what the game will offer me, before going to buy. Some are just buggy, if you go ahead buying without question, regrets do come through it. 

9 hours ago, egghead said:

I don't have a fixed gaming schedule. Sometimes after finishing a game, I immediately start a new one, and sometimes I don't play game for weeks.

I never skipped a week without gaming, I can comfortably do that with movies, even skipped for two months without steering at movies but not gaming. I play withing average of 12 hours gap before entering to play another. 

Edited by Justin11

On 4/2/2022 at 6:52 AM, Justin11 said:

I never skipped a week without gaming, I can comfortably do that with movies, even skipped for two months without steering at movies but not gaming. I play withing average of 12 hours gap before entering to play another. 

Wow! How many hours do you game every 24 hours?