Register Now
Yaramaki

Should the Current gen consoles have been delayed?

I think it was time for a new generation to start. The 8th gen was a bit dated and the games we were getting were becoming far too advanced for the consoles. I imagined devs wanted better hardware to make better games as well. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's been delayed enough alright and it's only but a few months left to when it's presumed to be available. We ain't waiting for too long anymore. 

I would like to keep my fingers crossed and eyes peeled on wait for it because there are no guarantees it's going to be available and with so many people waiting for it. There will be a mad rush for it. 

If those video game developers truly want better hardware to make better video games, then they should make one for themselves. It will be candid enough seeing the game studios like EA, entering into hardware manufacturing. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If those video game developers truly want better hardware to make better video games, then they should make one for themselves. It will be candid enough seeing the game studios like EA, entering into hardware manufacturing. 

EA in gaming hardware development like Playstation and Xbox? That's going to be one the best failed projects. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

EA is a great silly video game company. All they are after is money. They can make a console but PS and Xbox won't let it break into the market. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

EA is a great silly video game company. All they are after is money. They can make a console but PS and Xbox won't let it break into the market. 

They would be looking for ways to add microtransactions in their consoles if it's possible because their greed is out of this world but that not going to be possible to do. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

xD, it will take them so much time to break in and competing with the household names in 'Sony and Microsoft. They should just concentrate in their video game production. 

On 5/8/2022 at 8:18 AM, Justin11 said:

xD, it will take them so much time to break in and competing with the household names in 'Sony and Microsoft. They should just concentrate in their video game production. 

They don't have the business plan to do so, they already have a pattern and trying to change it will only cost them more money and losses. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

They don't have the business plan to do so, they already have a pattern and trying to change it will only cost them more money and losses. 

Yeah, I already know that their business plan is just different from owning a game studio anytime soon. What they should look up to, is improving the quality of their video game. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I already know that their business plan is just different from owning a game studio anytime soon. What they should look up to, is improving the quality of their video game. 

They should better stick to what they have know and already messed up and near the making of consoles, let's manage what we have for now.