Register Now
Zesty

The reason you joined PlayStation

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, their is no dispute about that, Xbox consoles are great in their own way. I love the 360 version back then when I was using PS2, it enticed me until I made my decision to launch PS3 finally. Maybe in the future I can try getting an Xbox console. 

That's good. I believe Sony did great with marketing to have more of the market share as well. Xbox Series such as Xbox Series S is a great console to own too.

2 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

That's good. I believe Sony did great with marketing to have more of the market share as well. Xbox Series such as Xbox Series S is a great console to own too.

Yeah for sure, Xbox series S or even X is an option to go for. Just that I'm settled in at the moment with Sony play station series. Maybe I can love Xbox later in the future since decision can fade off at times like the thin air. 

I can say it was as a result of peer pressure 🤣🤣🤣. A lot of my childhood pals were part of the group that always play Playstation 2 at game houses. I have no choice than to join the group since it was always fun.

It just like waking up and seeing myself inside the house, that's how my journey started with play station. I was first introduced into the play station franchise series years back before I even noticed other consoles existence. My friend had PS2 back then, and I learned how to play the game from him, two years later I got my own PS2. It took almost six years after learning about play station before experiencing other consoles. 

It was Insomniac's Spider-Man that really pushed me to buy my first Playstation, the PS4, especially when I'm such a Spider-nut. I even bought the red Spider-Man skin version of the console (before I eventually sold it for cash). And now I own a PS5.

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It just like waking up and seeing myself inside the house, that's how my journey started with play station. I was first introduced into the play station franchise series years back before I even noticed other consoles existence. My friend had PS2 back then, and I learned how to play the game from him, two years later I got my own PS2. It took almost six years after learning about play station before experiencing other consoles. 

Playstation consoles really dominated most neighborhoods back in the years. It was rare to see people buying Xbox consoles till recently here.

15 hours ago, Ajibusu said:

Playstation consoles really dominated most neighborhoods back in the years. It was rare to see people buying Xbox consoles till recently here.

Correct, that was how my childhood days was influenced with play station. Up to this day, I'm just thinking about the next gen play station consoles. I don't think I can purchase any other console brand any time soon.