Register Now
m76

Gran Turismo 7 first impressions

On 8/22/2022 at 11:02 PM, Justin11 said:

I had the plan to purchase Eden Ring in the past, but when I discovered about GT 7 and how it will appear in higher engine consoles made me  shift attention to it and since then their is no regret over it's purchase. 

Elden Ring and Gran Turismo 7 are just few days apart from when they were released. It put a lot of gamers in a tight spot on deciding which one to go first. 

Those who loved Soul's games more went ahead with Elden Ring and those for racing games went to Gran Turismo 7. 

On 3/12/2022 at 4:31 AM, egghead said:

Simulation games are fun. I have played Gran Turismo on my PS 4. Now that I have sold console, I might not be able to play Gran Turismo 7.

GT 7 is top when we talk about simulation games. I wouldn't have thought the game is that good before playing. About selling your console, what prompted that?

I'm still exploring my options with the new vehicles that were added to the game. I'm looking for something that's beastly in a way and can as well run very fast like a Jet. 

Does anyone have a good recommendations? 

On 8/30/2022 at 12:08 AM, Heatman said:

I'm still exploring my options with the new vehicles that were added to the game. I'm looking for something that's beastly in a way and can as well run very fast like a Jet. 

Does anyone have a good recommendations? 

I got the GT7 a few months ago and I have been playing it often since then, the graphics is so cool and the ride are so sleek and you got a variety of Tracks to race on.