Register Now
Naiwen

Favourite Card Games?

On 3/21/2022 at 12:53 AM, Justin11 said:

And it will remain that way for ages, due to how popular it is and how easily people can get into playing it. 

Card games are easier to play. You can learn a lot from playing it with friends on the internet or offline.

On 3/21/2022 at 12:53 AM, Justin11 said:

And it will remain that way for ages, due to how popular it is and how easily people can get into playing it. 

It's true. It's a very popular game that both young and old can play at the same time, and it's also easy to get anytime and very affordable. 

7 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

It's true. It's a very popular game that both young and old can play at the same time, and it's also easy to get anytime and very affordable. 

Correct. But don't be surprised that the children of the next gen wouldn't know much about the card game. Since their are options of advanced video games. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Correct. But don't be surprised that the children of the next gen wouldn't know much about the card game. Since their are options of advanced video games. 

If kids of nowadays understood that there was something like Playstation one, why won't children of next gen not know there is a card game?

14 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

If kids of nowadays understood that there was something like Playstation one, why won't children of next gen not know there is a card game?

It is true, they will, since their parent gsmers will pass the mantle of experience to them, and the story will continue from there. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It is true, they will, since their parent gsmers will pass the mantle of experience to them, and the story will continue from there. 

The reason for some of these remakes is to give these kids an opportunity to play games that their parents played years ago. What is a better way to understand this than giving them such an opportunity?

On 3/22/2022 at 11:18 PM, Justin11 said:

I doubt bro. Don't forget that no matter the popularity of gaming consoles, it's still going to be a 50-50 thing because not everyone would be able to afford a game console. For those who couldn't afford a game console will cherish the board and card games because they're very much affordable and handy. Even those that have a console will still buy card games because not everyone have access to 247 electricity. These card games don't need electricity and can also be played at once by many.

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly my point. Some parents who love gaming and couldn't purchase a console while growing up but played much of either the board or card games will definitely introduce the same games they play to their kids as they're growing. These kids will inturned teach their fellow mates who couldn't afford a console, then they will introduce to those who have console at home but need a game to play at school or at a friend's place, that's where they will also learn to play the card game. So to me, board/card games are evergreen.

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

Exactly my point. Some parents who love gaming and couldn't purchase a console while growing up but played much of either the board or card games will definitely introduce the same games they play to their kids as they're growing. These kids will inturned teach their fellow mates who couldn't afford a console, then they will introduce to those who have console at home but need a game to play at school or at a friend's place, that's where they will also learn to play the card game. So to me, board/card games are evergreen.

They're evergreen with the information you have shared after reading it. I don't see any of those two fading it even in the next 100 years. 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:44 PM, Justin11 said:

They're evergreen with the information you have shared after reading it. I don't see any of those two fading it even in the next 100 years. 

You're on point bro. If you can, make a research on how long these card games and board games have been in existence. You will be surprised to see how far they have come despite the advancement of technology and these games are still very much in vogue and am certain they're not ready to fade even in a 100 years as you said.

8 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

You're on point bro. If you can, make a research on how long these card games and board games have been in existence. You will be surprised to see how far they have come despite the advancement of technology and these games are still very much in vogue and am certain they're not ready to fade even in a 100 years as you said.

Some of the card games have been around long ago, my mom told me she played some of the popular card games during her teen age, and even up to now they're popular and not fade off. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Some of the card games have been around long ago, my mom told me she played some of the popular card games during her teen age, and even up to now they're popular and not fade off. 

That's it. My mum also played these games when she was still a teen. Ludo game too have been in existence for a very long time and it's still very much in vogue today.