Register Now
Naiwen

Favourite Card Games?

Bridge is very fun if you have 4 and they know how to play. Hearts and Spades are fun too, although a little less complex in play and strategy.

Barbu is probably my favorite standard deck card game of all time. Haven't played it in ages due to lack of others who want to play and learn the rules, but it's a great game to gamble on and requires a lot of skill to play all the subgames well.

22 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

I don't really play card games on mobile. I play card games with friends and family. 

It is best played with family and friends. I enjoy playing it at nights. I played lots of card game with my friends at school in 2019.

On 3/15/2022 at 5:05 PM, Head_Hunter said:

It is best played with family and friends. I enjoy playing it at nights. I played lots of card game with my friends at school in 2019.

2019? That was like yesterday! Smiles. I have been playing card games since I think 1997 or 1998. I started playing anything games at a very early age. 

11 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

2019? That was like yesterday! Smiles. I have been playing card games since I think 1997 or 1998. I started playing anything games at a very early age. 

Not like I said, I got into playing it during 2019, but that's one of the years I played it more. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Not like I said, I got into playing it during 2019, but that's one of the years I played it more. 

Okay I understand your point better. Card games are really cool for killing boredom as long as you have a roommate or just someone around you that can play the card games with you.

23 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Okay I understand your point better. Card games are really cool for killing boredom as long as you have a roommate or just someone around you that can play the card games with you.

Yeah, back then,  I had roomies, we always play together in the hotel, that was total fun back then.

On 3/18/2022 at 11:22 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, back then,  I had roomies, we always play together in the hotel, that was total fun back then.

Yea bro, playing card games with friends, relatives or roommate can be very fun. The good part is, you can play it anytime and anywhere. It's very handy. 

On 3/16/2022 at 10:08 PM, Justin11 said:

Card games have always been a long standing game till date. I can't figure out when I played first time, but I'll say, during my teens. 

That's true bro. Card game have been in existence for many years and it's still very much in vogue till date. 

6 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's true bro. Card game have been in existence for many years and it's still very much in vogue till date. 

And it will remain that way for ages, due to how popular it is and how easily people can get into playing it. 

8 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yea bro, playing card games with friends, relatives or roommate can be very fun. The good part is, you can play it anytime and anywhere. It's very handy. 

That's true, and it's a popular choice too amongst all other gamers. I've been playing it with my siblings long before I got playing in school.