Register Now
Naiwen

Favourite Card Games?

30 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's it. My mum also played these games when she was still a teen. Ludo game too have been in existence for a very long time and it's still very much in vogue today.

That's nice to hear your mom was part of the family of Ludo game. It was a popular game for me in the past, I played with my peers and also played with my family members. 

On 3/29/2022 at 10:21 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Their are lots of card games, you have to be specific which one, so, a user can also be specific when searching for its longevity. E.g Dominion was created in 2008, which is about 14 years since it came in. 

Here in my country we're use to playing WHOT and JOKER card games. I will search later for their longevity.

In real life, the Texas Hold 'Em variant of Poker. It would take second place were it not for the fact that Triple Triad from Final Fantasy doesn't really exist IRL; the closest thing to the official game got shut down years ago, and I'm gobsmacked that Activision-Blizzard didn't merchandise the Hell out of Skylanders' Skystone Smash with its own board game. 😭

5 hours ago, Cognizant said:

Recently played a web version of Uno, called Scuffed Uno and I enjoyed it very much. A few years ago I used to kill time on Windows Solitaire, I'm unsure if it's still live on Windows 11

Solitaire and Pinball used to be my way of killing time as well especially when I was waiting on my friends as a teen.

1 minute ago, egghead said:

There is a game called marriage, it is available on Play Store. It is one of the most popular games in my palce. I like plying this game.

Oh I know that one, the only difference is that  I had to sign it in front of a judge 😆 very weird card game so far xD

34 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Oh I know that one, the only difference is that  I had to sign it in front of a judge 😆 very weird card game so far xD

Nope - I'm definitely not playing that game. It costs too much...the microtransaction system is on overdrive in that one XD

On 3/21/2022 at 8:35 PM, Justin11 said:

Solitaire is one of them, I still play on my mobile till today. I've tried trick-taking card game before, but it didn't look catchy for me. 

I still haven't tried playing solitaire. But I have it in mind to play it someday soon. 

4 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I still haven't tried playing solitaire. But I have it in mind to play it someday soon. 

It's there for you anytime you want, the android version can be downloaded right away at Google play store, very easy to play through. 

On 4/11/2022 at 10:13 PM, Justin11 said:

It's there for you anytime you want, the android version can be downloaded right away at Google play store, very easy to play through. 

Okay I'll try it. Am sure it wouldn't take much space on the phone because I don't have enough Ram on my phone. 

4 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Okay I'll try it. Am sure it wouldn't take much space on the phone because I don't have enough Ram on my phone. 

Nope, it doesn't consume internal storage drive memory, when you search for it, definitely you'll get the necessary information needed.