Register Now
Prof elohstar

FIGHTING FORCE.

On 3/25/2022 at 8:13 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, just like the guy that I saw last week in a mall getting Playstation 1 when there is Playstation 4 to get. It's love for it. 

What if getting PlayStation 1 is what he can really afford! Sometimes we may love the big things but pretend to love the old things just because the old stuffs are actually what we can afford at the moment. 

I have heard about this game but I am not that sure if I was able to try it since I didn't have a PlayStation back in the day. does anyone know if this is still available somewhere and for the modern consoles? I really want to try it since I am curious about how it's played and how much I'll love it.!

9 hours ago, williamserna said:

I have heard about this game but I am not that sure if I was able to try it since I didn't have a PlayStation back in the day. does anyone know if this is still available somewhere and for the modern consoles? I really want to try it since I am curious about how it's played and how much I'll love it.!

The most recent Playstation console it's available on is PS3. If you have that, then you can play Fighting Force on it. It's also available on PC. 

On 4/4/2022 at 12:39 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, one of those combat games that pulls out adrenaline out, if you aren't careful you'll be sweating heavily playing it with another gamer. 

If I remember correctly, it was actually a one player game, maybe you're mistaking it for another game? That being said, it does certainly get the adrenaline flowing.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

If I remember correctly, it was actually a one player game, maybe you're mistaking it for another game? That being said, it does certainly get the adrenaline flowing.

I mean via MMO exhibition contest. I never really played it much, and I believe it got an online feature to continue playing there, hooking up with other gamers from other countries. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I mean via MMO exhibition contest. I never really played it much, and I believe it got an online feature to continue playing there, hooking up with other gamers from other countries. 

I don't remember there being any  online segment to be honest - Fighting Force N64 had a Co-op mode but I played the Fighting Force 2 on PS1 which had the single-player game only.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I don't remember there being any  online segment to be honest - Fighting Force N64 had a Co-op mode but I played the Fighting Force 2 on PS1 which had the single-player game only.

Ohh, it means the N64 version is more broader than the Fighting Force edition 2 on PS1. I didn't get to play any of them via the aforementioned platforms. 

On 3/16/2022 at 1:23 PM, Empire said:

I have not played this game, And so not much information for me to talk about on this topic. 

I understand you bro. Fighting force was really interesting to play but I only played it on PlayStation 1 so I don't know if you can find it on current consoles.