Register Now
Prof elohstar

FIGHTING FORCE.

my nephew had this on nintendo 64 so this is were i played it, i don't know since i can't remember much from it, pretty sure it was another generic uninspired 3d beat em up like so many games at the time. But like with any beat em up no matter how bad it is, it's always fun to play it together with somebody on the cough.

6 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

my nephew had this on nintendo 64 so this is were i played it, i don't know since i can't remember much from it, pretty sure it was another generic uninspired 3d beat em up like so many games at the time. But like with any beat em up no matter how bad it is, it's always fun to play it together with somebody on the cough.

Yea it was also on nitendo 64. Fighting force was almost similar to street fighter but on a mission. 2 players can also play this game at a time. It was really an interesting game to remember.

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I actually did remember the game but my time with playing on Playstation 1 wasn't all that fun for me the way I did enjoyed playing on PS2. 

I understand you. There were gamers back then who couldn't play more than 2 disks on their PlayStation 1. I have a friend who only played street fighter and mortal Kombat on his PlayStation 1 console, but whenever he visited we do play soccer together.

9 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I asked my older friends who played on PS1 platform they told me the era was fun. I couldn't play it, I tried searching and playing it but noway. 

Trust me PlayStation 1 era was really fun. It was new to us back then so we were all enjoying the games.

21 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I understand you. There were gamers back then who couldn't play more than 2 disks on their PlayStation 1. I have a friend who only played street fighter and mortal Kombat on his PlayStation 1 console, but whenever he visited we do play soccer together.

Yeah, the graphics of games on PlayStation 1 weren't that good enough and it's why I didn't stress much on it. 

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

During it's era it was the best, now it is nowhere close to what the newer gen consoles have in terms of graphics. In the future too, the current gen consoles will be outdated as well. 

There are some gamers that still very much appreciate the games on the PlayStation 1 console and even much older consoles. 

Just now, Heatman said:

There are some gamers that still very much appreciate the games on the PlayStation 1 console and even much older consoles. 

If I get the chance to into some PS1 games I wouldn't hesitate. I know I wouldn't be playing it that much, because it's graphics wouldn't be all that pleasing to me when compared to what I'm seeing around new gen consoles. 

39 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If I get the chance to into some PS1 games I wouldn't hesitate. I know I wouldn't be playing it that much, because it's graphics wouldn't be all that pleasing to me when compared to what I'm seeing around new gen consoles. 

I have a very good reason to believe that most gamers who are still into playing games on PlayStation 1 aren't doing it for the graphics. 

On 3/15/2022 at 4:56 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's tremendous to hear from you, about PS1 experience. Meaning, what my friends told me is correct. 

Very correct bro. PlayStation 1 brought out a whole new graphics, upgraded games and varieties of games compared to what we were playing before it's released like Sega, nitendo and terminator 2.