Register Now
Prof elohstar

TOMB RAIDER

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I checked the game up, it is available on consoles 'PS3, PS4, Xbox one, MacOS, Xbox 360 too. I am talking about the Tomb Raider developed by 'Crystal dynamics in 2013. 

I'll leave the game for others to play. There are some games I wouldn't try playing twice and Tomb Raider is one of them.

47 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

I'll leave the game for others to play. There are some games I wouldn't try playing twice and Tomb Raider is one of them.

Lol, every one got choice, you've taken the time to deem Tomb Raider surplus to requirements to you. For me is a quality game that will live on my mind long. 

I was never really one for Tomb Raider, save for locking the butler in the freezer, but then who didn't do that every chance they could get? I played what was going to be called Tomb Raider: Reborn, but is now simply known as Tomb Raider: The 2013 One, and didn't really think much of it, and I have zero desire to play their sequels save for the odd bit of achievement hunting. The first film was decent though, and I may see the newer one at some stage.

I've not given Lara Croft much thought until she recently became a subject on Russel Kane's Evil Genius. I genuinely didn't expect the result to swing the way it did. How's that for clickbait?

Edited by Withywarlock

On 4/1/2022 at 12:09 AM, Justin11 said:

I checked the game up, it is available on consoles 'PS3, PS4, Xbox one, MacOS, Xbox 360 too. I am talking about the Tomb Raider developed by 'Crystal dynamics in 2013. 

I think you can go for this too. Am sure you're going to enjoy this Tomb Raider. Why not give it a try.

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

I think you can go for this too. Am sure you're going to enjoy this Tomb Raider. Why not give it a try.

Surely, I've already made up my mind getting it, because it is available on PS3, when next I go for game update, I'll definitely install it on my PS3.

On 3/30/2022 at 6:18 PM, Justin11 said:

Okay, you got the choice, you can start with anyone of your choice. For me, Tomb Raider is a wonderful game, I am looking for the console version, I don't think is a around.

Yes tomb raider is a cool game. I have played and completed it console buy not on mobile. I just feel there's no need to play a game I have once completed when they're a hundreds of new games I can play.

11 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yes tomb raider is a cool game. I have played and completed it console buy not on mobile. I just feel there's no need to play a game I have once completed when they're a hundreds of new games I can play.

Since you've completed the console version of the game, their is no need trying to force you in, their are others you need to go into. Maybe later in the future, you can return playing the game which you've concluded. 

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I also played the original Tomb Raider on PS1 and it's one of my favorite games of all time. I remember getting it on a demo disc and I loved it so much, that I got my mother to buy me the full game.

That's how it should go, when you first played on demo, you loved what you saw in the game, that made you going for the complete version. Assume the game never enticed you, you wouldn't have proceeded getting it. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's how it should go, when you first played on demo, you loved what you saw in the game, that made you going for the complete version. Assume the game never enticed you, you wouldn't have proceeded getting it. 

Not at all - there was another game on it called Parappa the rapper that also came on the demo. My friend had gotten the game as part of the bundle and lent it to me. That's the only reason I ever played and finished but it was a pretty bizarre game to say the least...

38 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Not at all - there was another game on it called Parappa the rapper that also came on the demo. My friend had gotten the game as part of the bundle and lent it to me. That's the only reason I ever played and finished but it was a pretty bizarre game to say the least...

But it is different from the one you explained earlier, which you said you later got after playing the demo version. 

48 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

But it is different from the one you explained earlier, which you said you later got after playing the demo version. 

Yeah - I actually when out of my way to get the Tomb Raider game because I loved the demo whereas the other one, a friend lent it to me because I just wanted to see how it ended - I would never try to convince my parents to buy it. As a matter of fact, I've never played again since the 90's.