Register Now
Prof elohstar

TOMB RAIDER

17 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - I actually when out of my way to get the Tomb Raider game because I loved the demo whereas the other one, a friend lent it to me because I just wanted to see how it ended - I would never try to convince my parents to buy it. As a matter of fact, I've never played again since the 90's.

It's simply a downtime for you playing that one which your friend suggested for you. As for me, I wouldn't spend that time and money with a game that didn't impress me. 

On 4/4/2022 at 2:14 AM, Justin11 said:

Since you've completed the console version of the game, their is no need trying to force you in, their are others you need to go into. Maybe later in the future, you can return playing the game which you've concluded. 

Reason why I can't return to the game is because there are many games out there that caught my attention. I need to play these games, I mean o need to play the games I haven't played at all first before thinking of playing any old game.

41 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Reason why I can't return to the game is because there are many games out there that caught my attention. I need to play these games, I mean o need to play the games I haven't played at all first before thinking of playing any old game.

Their is no problem dude, it is up to you to get started with any of them, wishing you happy playing time as you take on any of them. 

On 4/4/2022 at 2:14 AM, Justin11 said:

Since you've completed the console version of the game, their is no need trying to force you in, their are others you need to go into. Maybe later in the future, you can return playing the game which you've concluded. 

Exactly bro. Many interesting games out there that I haven't played or heard of. I would love to play these games when I can before more games comes out. I wouldn't want to spend the little time I have playing a game I already completed years back.

3 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Exactly bro. Many interesting games out there that I haven't played or heard of. I would love to play these games when I can before more games comes out. I wouldn't want to spend the little time I have playing a game I already completed years back.

The best is moving over to the latest or others you never played. Then when I am deeply satisfied with other options, I might be pushed to look back from where I started. 

To be honest my first ever experience with tomb raider was on mobile where the mission involved you jumping over giant chainsaws or sliding under big hammers with spikes at some point you encounter some opponents and Combats involved the fists or using a short dagger or whatever weapon you had available and can choose From.

I played the first Tomb Raider on the PS1 via a demo disc lol. I never got the chance to actually play the full game, though I was tempted. I remember the demo had the mission where you are attacked by a tiger. I remember thinking how cool it looked at the time.

I think I have a copy of Tomb Raider 2 on PS1, but never booted it up. 

On 8/19/2022 at 9:37 PM, Kane99 said:

I played the first Tomb Raider on the PS1 via a demo disc lol. I never got the chance to actually play the full game, though I was tempted. I remember the demo had the mission where you are attacked by a tiger. I remember thinking how cool it looked at the time.

I think I have a copy of Tomb Raider 2 on PS1, but never booted it up. 

I didn't get to play the first tomb raider on ps1 because I didn't own a console at the time.

I have played a few other release and for most part the game is quite good.