Register Now
Head_Hunter

Tomb Raider Reloaded

8 minutes ago, Techno said:

What on earth is that artsyle? It looks too cartoonish for a tomb raider game. I mean sure the game's never had that much realism, but they at least looked like a real place. It litterly looks like Disney Infinity's artsyle.

It's what you get in most mobile games that's got such set up like Tomb Raider. They could have done better with the character design and graphics but they didn't. 

On 5/8/2022 at 11:16 AM, Justin11 said:

The reloaded version seems like a mobile version, it's cartoonistic in nature. The one that is coming up on unreal engine 5 will debut on PS5, that's the one I'm looking up to. 

There is no way you would expect the mobile version of any game to be the same thing with the console version in any way possible. 

On 5/9/2022 at 10:29 PM, Heatman said:

There is no way you would expect the mobile version of any game to be the same thing with the console version in any way possible. 

Sure, console is mainly built for games, before you talk about other features. Mobile phones serves multipurpose tasks, same with consoles too, but the quality of games it offers is superb. I'll wait diligently for the unreal engine 5 version of Tomb Raider. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, console is mainly built for games, before you talk about other features. Mobile phones serves multipurpose tasks, same with consoles too, but the quality of games it offers is superb. I'll wait diligently for the unreal engine 5 version of Tomb Raider. 

Although, there are smartphones that are built specifically for gaming. So, on that note, they can be good as consoles for games available on them. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Although, there are smartphones that are built specifically for gaming. So, on that note, they can be good as consoles for games available on them. 

Hmm, I don't think their is any smart phone that can serve in same capacity with the quality of games we have with the new generation consoles.

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, I don't think their is any smart phone that can serve in same capacity with the quality of games we have with the new generation consoles.

Mobile games will always be on the level of mobile games, it can't offer the same the same thing like console games or even PC games. 

I knew about Lara first time for the part she took in tbe tomb raider game. I first played it's mobile version before upgrading to console later on. I just hope the unreal engine 5 version come to live, let's experience new features, even if Lara will be replaced. 

25 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I knew about Lara first time for the part she took in tbe tomb raider game. I first played it's mobile version before upgrading to console later on. I just hope the unreal engine 5 version come to live, let's experience new features, even if Lara will be replaced. 

It's pretty bold of you to call out other people's posts for being hard to understand when that's what you post just a couple of minutes later. You weren't wrong in that other thread, but that's not the point.

51 minutes ago, Shagger said:

It's pretty bold of you to call out other people's posts for being hard to understand when that's what you post just a couple of minutes later. You weren't wrong in that other thread, but that's not the point.

I am saying here that, I knew about Lara croft first time through her Tomb raider video game show. I didn't know she acted a movie named 'Tomb Raider earlier on, but with time I got to know about the Tomb raider movie she acted, which got her so popular today.