Register Now
Head_Hunter

Tomb Raider Reloaded

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I am saying here that, I knew about Lara croft first time through her Tomb raider video game show. I didn't know she acted a movie named 'Tomb Raider earlier on, but with time I got to know about the Tomb raider movie she acted, which got her so popular today. 

I'm still having difficulty understanding what you're trying to say because that is barley better than other post. I have went back and re-read both posts, came back to this post to make alterations, read you posts again, repeat, several times and I'm still not sure what it is you're trying to say. 

Why do you say "Lara acted a movie"? I'm going to assume you meant "Lara acted in a movie", but surely not as Lara is the character, not the actor and I find it hard to believe anyone could make that mistake. But then, judging buy you say in your first post;

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I knew about Lara first time for the part she took in tbe tomb raider game. I first played it's mobile version before upgrading to console later on. I just hope the unreal engine 5 version come to live, let's experience new features, even if Lara will be replaced. 

It also looks like you think Lara Croft is the actor, but again, surely not! My own dibelief that somebody could make that mistake is at least part of the reasonwhy I found the post so difficult to understand. so I have to admit, that's on me. Somebody thinking Lara is the actor just doesn't register easily with me. However, then your second post seems to reaffirm that. I think (and sincerely hope) it's the odd chance or words you have used that's giving that impression, but on the odd chance you do believe Lara is the actor, here's the basics.

Lara Croft didn't "act" in anything, she's the character. Tomb Raider always was, and primarily still is, a video game before the movie adaptations were made. The first two films made based of the early Tomb Raider games starred Angelina Jolie in 2001 then 2003, then more recently in 2018 there was a new Tomb Raider movie based off the rebooted video game series starring Alicia Vikander. In the games Lara Croft has been voiced acted by serval different actresses, most recently Rachel Appleton.

With that out of way, what is the "Tomb Raider video game show"? Are you trying to refence the one of of the movies (if so, what one, there's three of them), one of the games (There 15 of them in my steam library alone, and I know there's more, especially if you include the mobile games) or are you refencing some TV show I don't know about? It's all so vague and grammatically confusing. When its a franchise like this, you have to specify what movie and what games you're talking about because there's so many of them. Some of these games even have ports on modern mobile devices, so have to be precise, otherwise it is impossible to understand what it is your saying even without the grammatical problems. If you don't know, then you probably should not have made the comment in the first place. You played your first Tomb Raider game, whatever game it was, on mobile, then played played a Tomb Raiser game on console, I got that, but again with this franchise you have to be specific and say what games otherwise it's impossible for the one reading it to have a point of reference. Because some of these games have posts on both, it could even have been the same game both times, that's how vague you post was. There are no recognisable points of reference anywhere in anything that you posted.

As far as I can tell, you have either got really mixed up with who and what Lara Croft is, flat don't know what games you were even playing (Which again brings up the question why you posted at all) or you have use some really weird wording and grammar that, along with the lack of points of reference, has drowned what you were trying to say. Whatever the case may be, I do know I've wasted enough of my time on this.

4 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Availability of apps on play store depends on your location. This game seems to be unavailable in my place.

Yeah sure. It's all dependent on your location. if it's not available in your location and you can work with VPN, maybe you should give it a try if it's something you want to play. 

How does VPN work for Play store? Can you download and install games officially from play store using a VPN. I have never used VPN to access apps that are not available in my location. I use VPN only for websites not accessible in my location.

On 6/10/2022 at 7:02 PM, Shagger said:

I'm still having difficulty understanding what you're trying to say because that is barley better than other post. I have went back and re-read both posts, came back to this post to make alterations, read you posts again, repeat, several times and I'm still not sure what it is you're trying to say. 

Why do you say "Lara acted a movie"? I'm going to assume you meant "Lara acted in a movie", but surely not as Lara is the character, not the actor and I find it hard to believe anyone could make that mistake. But then, judging buy you say in your first post;

It also looks like you think Lara Croft is the actor, but again, surely not! My own dibelief that somebody could make that mistake is at least part of the reasonwhy I found the post so difficult to understand. so I have to admit, that's on me. Somebody thinking Lara is the actor just doesn't register easily with me. However, then your second post seems to reaffirm that. I think (and sincerely hope) it's the odd chance or words you have used that's giving that impression, but on the odd chance you do believe Lara is the actor, here's the basics.

Lara Croft didn't "act" in anything, she's the character. Tomb Raider always was, and primarily still is, a video game before the movie adaptations were made. The first two films made based of the early Tomb Raider games starred Angelina Jolie in 2001 then 2003, then more recently in 2018 there was a new Tomb Raider movie based off the rebooted video game series starring Alicia Vikander. In the games Lara Croft has been voiced acted by serval different actresses, most recently Rachel Appleton.

With that out of way, what is the "Tomb Raider video game show"? Are you trying to refence the one of of the movies (if so, what one, there's three of them), one of the games (There 15 of them in my steam library alone, and I know there's more, especially if you include the mobile games) or are you refencing some TV show I don't know about? It's all so vague and grammatically confusing. When its a franchise like this, you have to specify what movie and what games you're talking about because there's so many of them. Some of these games even have ports on modern mobile devices, so have to be precise, otherwise it is impossible to understand what it is your saying even without the grammatical problems. If you don't know, then you probably should not have made the comment in the first place. You played your first Tomb Raider game, whatever game it was, on mobile, then played played a Tomb Raiser game on console, I got that, but again with this franchise you have to be specific and say what games otherwise it's impossible for the one reading it to have a point of reference. Because some of these games have posts on both, it could even have been the same game both times, that's how vague you post was. There are no recognisable points of reference anywhere in anything that you posted.

As far as I can tell, you have either got really mixed up with who and what Lara Croft is, flat don't know what games you were even playing (Which again brings up the question why you posted at all) or you have use some really weird wording and grammar that, along with the lack of points of reference, has drowned what you were trying to say. Whatever the case may be, I do know I've wasted enough of my time on this.

Is he talking about Angelina Jolie? She's the one who acted as Lara Croft in the 2001 Tomb raider movie. 

On 5/7/2022 at 9:18 PM, Techno said:

What on earth is that artsyle? It looks too cartoonish for a tomb raider game. I mean sure the game's never had that much realism, but they at least looked like a real place. It litterly looks like Disney Infinity's artsyle.

I was about to make this same remarks but decided to go through the comments section first.

I don't know if this is a cover art or an actual represention of what the game characters look like but if the later is the case then it doesn't really feel like a tomb raider game but maybe something made out of the same story.

Oh wow, I had no idea this was a thing. I remember a tomb raider game on iOS and Android that was similar to that Hitman GO game. But I have never heard of this. Not sure it's something I'd be into, but if it's free to play or doesn't cost much, I might look into it. 

On 8/20/2022 at 9:38 PM, Kane99 said:

Oh wow, I had no idea this was a thing. I remember a tomb raider game on iOS and Android that was similar to that Hitman GO game. But I have never heard of this. Not sure it's something I'd be into, but if it's free to play or doesn't cost much, I might look into it. 

I believe that's the same consideration most people are having as when it comes to making the it decisions on whether to play the game or pass on it. Since it's free, they would just have to worry about microtransactions in it and likely loothboxes. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that's the same consideration most people are having as when it comes to making the it decisions on whether to play the game or pass on it. Since it's free, they would just have to worry about microtransactions in it and likely loothboxes. 

I think if it's free-to-play, I'd be less inclined to play it, because I know it would probably be low-budget, or it would have a decent budget but with paywalls everywhere.

17 hours ago, Akun said:

I think if it's free-to-play, I'd be less inclined to play it, because I know it would probably be low-budget, or it would have a decent budget but with paywalls everywhere.

Yeah, microtransactions and loothboxes are always constant in such kind of games. It's always been the pattern in such game's development and I'm sure if they would be changing from that anytime soon.