Register Now
Jayson

Best Games of 2021

I believe that there is already a thread of the same topic here already. 

I think that one was favorite games of 2021. So, it's not really the same thing. 

I think that Deathloop, Hitman 3 and Resident Evil Village are the best ones of 2021. 

Edited by Boblee

On 3/19/2022 at 5:56 AM, egghead said:

I started playing REVV Racing in 2021 and I really like this game. By the way, my best games are the games that I started playing in 216.

I haven't come across that racing game before. What's the gameplay like and the kind of cars used in it? 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played that one before, but I went to the game which is displayed on Google, it made sense there, resembles GT type of games. 

Gran Turismo is one of the biggest sim racing video games that I have ever seen and played till today. 

On 3/21/2022 at 3:34 AM, Boblee said:

I haven't come across that racing game before. What's the gameplay like and the kind of cars used in it? 

REVV Racing is car racing game which is similar to Forza Horizon. REVV Racing is Blockchain based that allows you to earn NFT by playing games. You can also play for tournaments.

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gran Turismo is one of the biggest sim racing video games that I have ever seen and played till today. 

No doubt the game is worth it, due to how the background, the look of the vehicles looks real, i do enjoy it's quality graphics too.