Jump to content
Register Now
Boblee

What's your favorite skin in Fortnite?

Recommended Posts

On 4/18/2022 at 9:45 AM, Justin11 said:

Correct, I loved the two skins the very first time I saw them on the Fortnite store, I decided to add them on my wishlist. That's how I was able to get them to coat my character, they look cool. 

If my plans works out the way I have them set up, I would be getting the skin sooner than I had planned? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

If my plans works out the way I have them set up, I would be getting the skin sooner than I had planned? 

I wish you success in your aim towards acquiring the new skin in Fortnite Battle Royale game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wish you success in your aim towards acquiring the new skin in Fortnite Battle Royale game. 

My friend is targeting at least 700 Fortnite skin by the end of the year. He's got 467 as of last week. I'm not sure why he's obsessed with them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

My friend is targeting at least 700 Fortnite skin by the end of the year. He's got 467 as of last week. I'm not sure why he's obsessed with them. 

Hmm, such just seems abnormal, I wonder what he's just doing with those sorts of high number of skins. Few skins should be enough for em, your friend is directly adding to the video game companies drive to sale loot boxes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I will be getting the Legendary Catalyst skin or outfit by month end. 1709344771_images(33).jpeg.550f2be6b07b4bfc2f3584c096b16d98.jpeg

This looks nice. How much does this Legendary Catalyst skin cost? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Over the years, Fortnite has come out with some absolutely amazing skins. With skins such as LazarBeam, LoserFruit, Lachlan, SypherPK, Ninja, GrefG, Chica, Ali-A and so many more, I honestly never thought we would see content creators and streamers in a game such as Fortnite, but they made that possible. Out of all the skins I must say I am quite fond of anything cat related. Lynx, Vix and even Penny with her alternative Halloween skin with the cat ears have to be my favorites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

My niece is also very fond of lynx and vix and you wouldn't see her playing with any other skin asides these two.

 

They are two amazing skins! I love the fact that you have a built in emote with Vix where you can change the colour of your skin within the game as well as in the lobby, I really feel that is a nice touch to the skin and it's a really cool looking skin as well and if you are fond of anything to do with cats, it's a perfect skin! I personally like the purple style myself of that skin. Does your niece have a favorite color on the Vix skin?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/9/2022 at 12:11 AM, Shortie said:

They are two amazing skins! I love the fact that you have a built in emote with Vix where you can change the colour of your skin within the game as well as in the lobby, I really feel that is a nice touch to the skin and it's a really cool looking skin as well and if you are fond of anything to do with cats, it's a perfect skin! I personally like the purple style myself of that skin. Does your niece have a favorite color on the Vix skin?

My now favorite skin is that fortnite x marvel Spider-Man zero war outfit , I like playing fortnite in and it is a part of the zero war comic because that's where the code to unlock the skin is embedded.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...