Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that end with more questions than answers

Even with GTA, they end up with you wondering what's going to happen next as there is no finish point of view.  With GTA 5 you pick who dies and live and the end tends to be different, doesn't it 😛

2 hours ago, Empire said:

Even with GTA, they end up with you wondering what's going to happen next as there is no finish point of view.  With GTA 5 you pick who dies and live and the end tends to be different, doesn't it 😛

Seriously, that's the thing with such games like GTA. Trying to wrap your head around it will keep giving you the spin of your life with no clue as well. 

57 minutes ago, Boblee said:

In most cases, I have learnt not to worry myself too much about all these unanswered questions and just enjoy my game to the fullest. 

No matter how much you try and question what's going on, you can never get the intended answer for them. 

On 5/8/2022 at 10:56 PM, Heatman said:

No matter how much you try and question what's going on, you can never get the intended answer for them. 

I think that some games that are continuation of the previous one's tries a little bit to explain some of these unanswered questions, although they never do it fully. 

19 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I think that some games that are continuation of the previous one's tries a little bit to explain some of these unanswered questions, although they never do it fully. 

Just like what happened with the Alan Wake games. It started from the first release and jumped into the second one and we still didn't have answers.