Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much attention do you pay to gaming conventions and events?

On 5/22/2022 at 5:07 PM, Justin11 said:

xD, same question I wanted to ask too, but I decided to keep it low. During the time the E3 was , fans in the football world are already crowding the stadia, I don't see much reason why E3 should be cancelled due to fear of COVID-19 contraction. 

Anyways, being too careful isn't a bad thing the way I see it. There would always be time for another E3. Let's please be safe first. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Anyways, being too careful isn't a bad thing the way I see it. There would always be time for another E3. Let's please be safe first. 

Your last paragraph said it all, we just have to be safe first before thinking about anything further. E3 organizers knows it all, that's why the annual ceremony meeting was cancelled. 

I stopped paying attention to them around 2017-2018. The Bethesda/Ubisoft Mono-genre and corporate focus-grouping have destroyed most of the classic series I loved and turned the industry into a wasteland of shovelware. This year I am paying a bit more attention than usual because I'm hoping Nintendo will announce the Switch 2 in preparation for a 2023 launch.

2 hours ago, HowHammerYou said:

I stopped paying attention to them around 2017-2018. The Bethesda/Ubisoft Mono-genre and corporate focus-grouping have destroyed most of the classic series I loved and turned the industry into a wasteland of shovelware. This year I am paying a bit more attention than usual because I'm hoping Nintendo will announce the Switch 2 in preparation for a 2023 launch.

Yeah, I am also looking forward the switch 2 , I love the Nintendo switch console though I have only ever used one of them which is the Nintendo switch OLED version which I got earlier, if the switch 2 Comes out and is available in my region I might trade my OLED version for it.