Register Now
NightmareFarm

PS5 owners, what games do you think implements dualsense features the best?

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can compare the games that are played on both the console because some of them are backwards compatible with PS4 but as for the console itself, PS4 is no match. 

It took Sony a while to work on the PS5 console and they knew very well that if they don't make something that's going put a lot of pressure on Microsoft, they will lose the market of new gen consoles to them. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It took Sony a while to work on the PS5 console and they knew very well that if they don't make something that's going put a lot of pressure on Microsoft, they will lose the market of new gen consoles to them. 

Yes, I agree that they did marvelous job in making the console but where is it for us to purchase and do enjoy as well as appreciate their good works? 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes, I agree that they did marvelous job in making the console but where is it for us to purchase and do enjoy as well as appreciate their good works? 

Company's run on shortage at one point in time, and Sony is no exception. And with impact of the pandemic of coronavirus, it wasn't easy for them. 

Dirt 5, Ratchet And Clank: Rift Apart, Ghost of Tsushima, Control and Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales even though it came out on PS4, they all have much implementation dualsense features. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Dirt 5, Ratchet And Clank: Rift Apart, Ghost of Tsushima, Control and Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales even though it came out on PS4, they all have much implementation dualsense features. 

There was never a doubt that Ghost of Tsushima would offer such feelings when played on PS5. I have already been recommended playing Ratchet And Clank: Rift Apart first on PS5 when I get it. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

There was never a doubt that Ghost of Tsushima would offer such feelings when played on PS5. I have already been recommended playing Ratchet And Clank: Rift Apart first on PS5 when I get it. 

This video game Ratchet And Clank: Rift Apart have been one of the most talked about game by most of my friends who's playing on PS5 already and it's why I'm surprised with the recommendation. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

This video game Ratchet And Clank: Rift Apart have been one of the most talked about game by most of my friends who's playing on PS5 already and it's why I'm surprised with the recommendation. 

The review of the game by IGN says a whole lot about how good the game is developed, being a PS5 exclusive game for now. It may come to PS4 later, who knows. 

I haven't gotten my ps5 console yet but I'm working towards having one. I don't know which of the games I would say uses dual senses the most since I haven't played much of it but from reviews I think deathloop takes the lead.

I have no idea which one in particular because I have not played on PS5 yet but I'm planning on getting one for myself. But I have heard so much about how good it was with Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, I would have to experience it myself to be conclusive on it. 

On 5/30/2022 at 7:51 AM, Clasher said:

I haven't gotten my ps5 console yet but I'm working towards having one. I don't know which of the games I would say uses dual senses the most since I haven't played much of it but from reviews I think deathloop takes the lead.

Sadly enough, I have meet in person not more than 5 people that owns a Playstation 5 console. The scarcity of the console is really high and tight. A lot of gamers are being kept in the dark and at bay with games they should have been enjoying. 

55 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Sadly enough, I have meet in person not more than 5 people that owns a Playstation 5 console. The scarcity of the console is really high and tight. A lot of gamers are being kept in the dark and at bay with games they should have been enjoying. 

This is the challenge which most of us are facing right now and there is nothing much we can do about it until the decide to make the console available. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's True, I ain't even in so much of a frenzy to own one, though it would still feel good to do so, but I'm quite satisfied with my ps4, Xbox series X and Nintendo switch console which I own currently.