The Banana Skin as I love to call it. 

You can say that again!! Peely is surely the Banana Skin 😍

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Why is he dressed like a Roman centurion 😂

Isn't it obvious enough? He's a warrior 😂

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

It's only from Battle Pass that you get to have Peely which was introduced in Chapter 1, Season 8. It's high up there in Tier 47.

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

He's indeed a good warrior alright, for being ranked 2nd on skin's ranking list, it's more the proof needed. 

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

He's indeed a good warrior alright, for being ranked 2nd on skin's ranking list, it's more the proof needed. 

It's been a while I used the skin and all the talk about it have got my interest back in it again. I might end up with it in my next play. 

On 5/30/2022 at 7:03 PM, Clasher said:

Ever since wolverine skin was made available on fortnite chapter 3 season 2 I haven't stopped using it xD

925322027_images(5).jpeg.1e5b6702d97244bce6024b562f256ae0.jpeg

I never liked this Wolverine skin the very first time I saw it. The design looks off for me and even the color too is whack. 

On 5/30/2022 at 4:42 AM, Jasmin said:

Robocop! I recently bought it and I am loving it. This skin brings back my childhood memories.

I have seen that Robocop skin and it's quite cool from the design used on it. They are getting very good with their designs lately. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I have seen that Robocop skin and it's quite cool from the design used on it. They are getting very good with their designs lately. 

The Robocop skin looks good but I'm not sure if it's better than what Dark Knight looks like. What do you think? Have you used Dark Knight skin yet? 

12 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I never liked this Wolverine skin the very first time I saw it. The design looks off for me and even the color too is whack. 

Oh really, well if you feel that way then it's your choice. I like to use this skills very much , been a really strong fan of the X-Men and wolverine. It just reminds me of Logan and the last of wolverine.

24 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Oh really, well if you feel that way then it's your choice. I like to use this skills very much , been a really strong fan of the X-Men and wolverine. It just reminds me of Logan and the last of wolverine.

We all have different preferences and it's why they have almost 1300 skins in the game in order to cover almost all of our craving. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

We all have different preferences and it's why they have almost 1300 skins in the game in order to cover almost all of our craving. 

That's true, the thread asked about our favorite skin which I sent that picture as a reply but @Dannyjax was of the opinion that he doesn't like to use the skin. He could have just posted his favorite skin instead of quoting mine if he doesn't like it.

54 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's true, the thread asked about our favorite skin which I sent that picture as a reply but @Dannyjax was of the opinion that he doesn't like to use the skin. He could have just posted his favorite skin instead of quoting mine if he doesn't like it.

I was never condemning your liking the skin, not at all. I only chipped in that I never liked that particular one because of how it's designed and the color. There is no wrong in your liking it. I respect that very well. 

4 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I was never condemning your liking the skin, not at all. I only chipped in that I never liked that particular one because of how it's designed and the color. There is no wrong in your liking it. I respect that very well. 

I wasn't saying you shouldn't like or dislike it either, but you could as well stick to the topic and mention your own favorite skin instead of commenting on mine.

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

I wasn't saying you shouldn't like or dislike it either, but you could as well stick to the topic and mention your own favorite skin instead of commenting on mine.

Was he off topic in what he said on the subject? I don't think so. But that's by the way.