Register Now
Clasher

Do you like playing Games alone or with friends?

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even at the highest difficulty, it can get boring at some point in the future. I don't see the reasons why we shouldn't play with each other, it will tell you if you're superb in that particular game or not when you play with those you think are very best in the game. 

Exactly! You get to know how good you are when you beat a fellow gamers that's as good as you and not an AI. It's just like in FIFA games when you play against AI and brag you're good. It's worthless. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly! You get to know how good you are when you beat a fellow gamers that's as good as you and not an AI. It's just like in FIFA games when you play against AI and brag you're good. It's worthless. 

Sure, I wouldn't fancy my hand being good beating AI opposition via any game even at the highest difficulty. It will be cool beating a gamer who I thought is the best in the game. 

On 6/20/2022 at 12:13 PM, Justin11 said:

Nope, it's typo, it's GT 7 I'm actually talking about. GT 7 and MGP 21, are the favourite racing games I'm having fun playing. 

I guessed as much on my second thought. Giving that you have already generalized Motor GP by saying Motor GP games, the other one was likely Gran Turismo 7. 

54 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I guessed as much on my second thought. Giving that you have already generalized Motor GP by saying Motor GP games, the other one was likely Gran Turismo 7. 

GT stands for Gran Turismo. When I say, 'MGP, I mean Motorcycle GP games. I love abbreviating it, for those who play the MGP series, they'll easily understand the abbreviation there. 

On 6/20/2022 at 7:38 PM, Heatman said:

I love the multiplayer mode of Gran Turismo 7 for dialy racing. The competition in it makes me always look for ways to get better in the game. Getting to play with friends and other gamers makes it so much fun. 

The multiplayer mode of Gran Turismo 7 is the best mode that I love to play more than the others. It's so good that bugs/glitches doesn't mess it up whenever I play. The competition in it brings in the pressure which I like a lot. 

On 6/21/2022 at 2:55 PM, Justin11 said:

GT stands for Gran Turismo. When I say, 'MGP, I mean Motorcycle GP games. I love abbreviating it, for those who play the MGP series, they'll easily understand the abbreviation there. 

The problem with using abbreviations is that when you make a mistake with one letter, it's going to be very difficult for anyone to know exactly what you're talking about. 

Take for instance in your comment you wrote GP 7 instead of GT 7. It changed and threw everything out of balance. 

11 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

The problem with using abbreviations is that when you make a mistake with one letter, it's going to be very difficult for anyone to know exactly what you're talking about. 

Take for instance in your comment you wrote GP 7 instead of GT 7. It changed and threw everything out of balance. 

You're correct, that's the reason for proofreading, maybe I was little in a haste not to proofread that one. At times, you'll proofread and still make mistake, that's to show, humans aren't perfect. What you said is right, had it been i wrote it in full, even if their is typo in there, it would've been understood better than the error strained abbreviated one. 

6 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Few of my friends are coming over today as I'm off work. It looks like we are going to have a good run playing FIFA 21 today unless anyone of them prefers another game. Today is going to be so fun. 

I would be adding some shooting games like Halo Infinite and Call of Duty Vanguard to the games we are going to play. Getting into the multiplayer mode in Call of Duty Vanguard will be very fun for us. 

16 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I would be adding some shooting games like Halo Infinite and Call of Duty Vanguard to the games we are going to play. Getting into the multiplayer mode in Call of Duty Vanguard will be very fun for us. 

We only played a little of car racing games and stopped it. They were all more interested in the Football game FIFA 21 we had discussed before their visit. It was like they all went and prepared for it. 

Car race, soccer, and some kind of fighting games are cool for multiplayer online or offline. I enjoyed playing PES around 2009-2014 with friends, the feeling then was very much cool, one of the best way of entertaining ourselves. 

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

We only played a little of car racing games and stopped it. They were all more interested in the Football game FIFA 21 we had discussed before their visit. It was like they all went and prepared for it. 

It looks like they gave you a good run for your money. You should have known better that since you guys had an agreement to play the game, they were coming prepared. 

8 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

It looks like they gave you a good run for your money. You should have known better that since you guys had an agreement to play the game, they were coming prepared. 

I felt too relaxed that it's in my home they were coming, so I'd have an advantage but these guys dealt with me in ways I never expected. I lost $80 battling them but it was fun. I enjoyed them around. 

A few of my homeboys called and are asking to over my place today so we could hang out and there has never been an hangout with the homeboys at home without videogames. So yeah I'm looking forward to a thrill playing videogames with my friends today, been a while we all had this kind of fun together.

4 minutes ago, Clasher said:

A few of my homeboys called and are asking to over my place today so we could hang out and there has never been an hangout with the homeboys at home without videogames. So yeah I'm looking forward to a thrill playing videogames with my friends today, been a while we all had this kind of fun together.

You should start working on the kind of games you all would like to play and be prepared for your friends. Don't let what happened to me repeat 🔂 with you too.