Register Now
StaceyPowers

Standard things you usually try to fix a bug

22 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Cyberpunk 2077 was one video game I did that with. I never tried to have a way around the bugs in the game. I just left it until they fixed most of it. 

I managed to enjoy playing Cyberpunk 2077 with all the bugs and glitches in it for a while before I had to stop playing it because they become too much. 

3 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I managed to enjoy playing Cyberpunk 2077 with all the bugs and glitches in it for a while before I had to stop playing it because they become too much. 

It's just like Tomb Raider : Angel of Darkness with the kind of bugs it was released with. I never bothered about playing it further. It seemed like the developers never ran any test on the game before having it released. 

18 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

It's just like Tomb Raider : Angel of Darkness with the kind of bugs it was released with. I never bothered about playing it further. It seemed like the developers never ran any test on the game before having it released. 

I never knew about how bad that very was at launch and I almost got one on the day of its release but somehow I managed not to. It was what saved me from falling into that bug mess with the game. 

22 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I'm even still skeptical with getting back into playing Cyberpunk 2077 because from the information I have been following up online, some of those bugs are still affecting the game. I have been worn out enough by the bugs in the game. 

2 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I never knew about how bad that very was at launch and I almost got one on the day of its release but somehow I managed not to. It was what saved me from falling into that bug mess with the game. 

If there was a way I could have breached the bugs/glitches and continued with playing the game, I would have done that but there wasn't and I was an impatient gamer back at the time. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm even still skeptical with getting back into playing Cyberpunk 2077 because from the information I have been following up online, some of those bugs are still affecting the game. I have been worn out enough by the bugs in the game. 

Cyberpunk 2077 is a lot more better than it was in its early release days. Even with the bugs in it now after all the patches, you can still enjoy it very much more than you can in the past. You wouldn't have to worry about how do deal with the bugs. 

On 6/23/2022 at 12:31 PM, Aniekwe said:

If there was a way I could have breached the bugs/glitches and continued with playing the game, I would have done that but there wasn't and I was an impatient gamer back at the time. 

There's no way an impatient gamer would be able to stay with any game that's filled with bugs. They are the one's that quits games a lot faster than the usual gamers. 

On 6/23/2022 at 12:31 PM, Aniekwe said:

This would make you be the kind of gamer who usually or always rushes his game. It's not an enjoyable way to pay any kind of games for me. I rather take it slowly than rush it. 

5 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

This would make you be the kind of gamer who usually or always rushes his game. It's not an enjoyable way to pay any kind of games for me. I rather take it slowly than rush it. 

A rushed game is just like a rushed beer for me. It's not enjoyed well and it's a waste of game playing time. 

I couldn't tell ya because I am not a bug fixer. I've sent off bugs to developers in the past, but I've never fixed the bugs myself. I'm too dumb to do coding and fixing of games lol, but I do wish I had the knowledge. 

13 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Yes, I used to be like that but not any more because I have known better that it's something a little bit better to play in a way that you can easily enjoy so much from the game rather than rush playing it. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

A rushed game is just like a rushed beer for me. It's not enjoyed well and it's a waste of game playing time. 

Whenever I happen to rush any of my games, I always come back to it later and replay it. I will never be at rest knowing that I missed out on a lot of things because I rushed the game. 

22 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I couldn't tell ya because I am not a bug fixer. I've sent off bugs to developers in the past, but I've never fixed the bugs myself. I'm too dumb to do coding and fixing of games lol, but I do wish I had the knowledge. 

This is how my friend tackles any bug issue or challenges he faces in any video games he plays. He would simply report the bug and leave the game till he gets update the bug have been fixed. 

On 6/25/2022 at 6:55 PM, Kane99 said:

Having the knowledge on coding would be something nice if you're interested in it. I'm trying to learn about the one's I can study online, although it's not just because of game's that I'm learning them.