Register Now
Justin11

Do you see Karim Benzema's achievements in 2021/2022 season propelling him winning the balloon d'or?

Just now, Justin11 said:

World cup wouldn't deter or have any effect in 2022 balloon d'or, France Football Federation already stated that the balloon d'or will come before the world cup in Qatar. 

That's true

I am happy for what benzema is achieving now which only shows that any one could become the best at whatever they do  if they work hard at it with consistency.

5 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's true

I am happy for what benzema is achieving now which only shows that any one could become the best at whatever they do  if they work hard at it with consistency.

Yes, Benzema deserves his place, he's been under the shadows for long time until this season came and he showed the world that their are plenty left on him, and he isn't finished. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, Benzema deserves his place, he's been under the shadows for long time until this season came and he showed the world that their are plenty left on him, and he isn't finished. 

He has set the bar high for a lot of players his age and I am looking forward to a more competitive display from various teams and players next season.

5 minutes ago, Clasher said:

He has set the bar high for a lot of players his age and I am looking forward to a more competitive display from various teams and players next season.

Others might not try to imitate him, because they're different players to him. But what I'll tell you is that, Benzema have shown the world that age doesn't matter when it comes to performances in the field of play. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Others might not try to imitate him, because they're different players to him. But what I'll tell you is that, Benzema have shown the world that age doesn't matter when it comes to performances in the field of play. 

I know they aren't gonna try to imitate him but I am sure they would want to play at their best this coming season.

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

I know they aren't gonna try to imitate him but I am sure they would want to play at their best this coming season.

Yeah, they'll take inspiration from his fantastic form last season to go one step ahead. Let's just wait to see what this season will bring, majority of the top teams have strengthened their squad. 

On 7/21/2022 at 10:23 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, they'll take inspiration from his fantastic form last season to go one step ahead. Let's just wait to see what this season will bring, majority of the top teams have strengthened their squad. 

That's my point exactly.

I have great excitement for the events of the next season the premier league , the UCL , la Liga, the world cup competitions wouldn't be an easy one and the competitiveness would be tremendous.

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's my point exactly.

I have great excitement for the events of the next season the premier league , the UCL , la Liga, the world cup competitions wouldn't be an easy one and the competitiveness would be tremendous.

Football is a fun driven event, lots of competition to watch bout for. This season gonna be massive too just as other seasons ago. I'll see what the stars of each top team will perform especially those ones that cost more money. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Football is a fun driven event, lots of competition to watch bout for. This season gonna be massive too just as other seasons ago. I'll see what the stars of each top team will perform especially those ones that cost more money. 

That's true mate.

Which football competition are most excited about and can't wait for it to commence?

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true mate.

Which football competition are most excited about and can't wait for it to commence?

I can't wait to see the UCL anthem sounding again come September 2022. That's the month UCL campaign kick starts, I just want to see the best European teams in action with amazing brand of football. 

15 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I can't wait to see the UCL anthem sounding again come September 2022. That's the month UCL campaign kick starts, I just want to see the best European teams in action with amazing brand of football. 

I am also anticipating the UCL but I just can't wait for the world cup to commence in November.

18 hours ago, Clasher said:

I am also anticipating the UCL but I just can't wait for the world cup to commence in November.

It's going to be strange seeing the World Cup in November - I'm used to celebrating in the summer heat but this year, I'll have to tucked away in a blanket lol. On another note, I want to see an El Classico in the the UCL - It's been so many years since it's happened. The El Classico the other day was entertaining and that was just a preseason game.

23 hours ago, Clasher said:

No problem. I am looking up to the El classico derby match between RMA and Barcà when the season gets underway. It will be another cracker of match, which will see R. Lewandowski facing off with another great striker in 'KB9, if they stay injury free. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

No problem. I am looking up to the El classico derby match between RMA and Barcà when the season gets underway. It will be another cracker of match, which will see R. Lewandowski facing off with another great striker in 'KB9, if they stay injury free. 

I can't miss that match for anything, seeing lewandoski playing live for Barcelona would be my long time dream come true.

What are your predictions for that match?

25 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I can't miss that match for anything, seeing lewandoski playing live for Barcelona would be my long time dream come true.

What are your predictions for that match?

Not yet at that point, when the fixture comes up, I'll give my take based on the two teams current form. For now, the season is yet to start and I can't give my two cents of prediction on the outcome of such contest that is a little bit far.