Register Now
Justin11

Do you see Karim Benzema's achievements in 2021/2022 season propelling him winning the balloon d'or?

Their is no doubt, Karim Benzema has been at the top of his game this season (2021/2022), with 42 goals scored overall, 15 goals alone in the UCL, and 27 goals in La Liga. Benzema also has '14 assists too this season, 12 from La Liga and 2 from UCL. His goals and assists are just instrumental for his Real Madrid team, as it guided them to La Liga glory and UCL final, where they'll be facing Liverpool in the Final game on Saturday, 28th May 2022. 

Do you think his stats this season can land him the 2022 Balloon D'or trophy? 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

At current form Benzema deserves to be the World best player, but everything will be decided at the WC later in 2022. I'd he still impresses further with France, definitely he'll gain more votes in 2022 balloon d'or. 

The French team is a bit of a Jakyll and Hyde as they can totally implode or they can go all the way so I don't think that'll affect Benzema's chances of winning the Ballon D'or.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

The French team is a bit of a Jakyll and Hyde as they can totally implode or they can go all the way so I don't think that'll affect Benzema's chances of winning the Ballon D'or.

I got all you've said. But I said what I said, because if either Messi or Ronaldo win it for their respective national team you know what that means. Then, do you think Benzema will still win the balloon d'or? 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I got all you've said. But I said what I said, because if either Messi or Ronaldo win it for their respective national team you know what that means. Then, do you think Benzema will still win the balloon d'or? 

Without Messi and Ronaldo at their peak, Karim Benzema is currently the best player in the world right now and he's a serial winner. A true Real Madrid Legend...

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Without Messi and Ronaldo at their peak, Karim Benzema is currently the best player in the world right now and he's a serial winner. A true Real Madrid Legend...

Correct, my vote reckons on Karim Benzema too, he has done amazingly this season, even the ghost will vote for him ahead of any other in the balloon d'or voting box. 

I understand how the season went fantastic for KB9. It would be disappointing for France Football Federation (FFF) to deny him the balloon d'or for 2022 edition. Unless something magical happens in the football world in Qatar 2022. If it turns out that, Messi or Ronaldo lift the WC with impressive performances, that will surely dent KB9 balloon d'or chances. 

Karim Benzema had a wonderful season and his efforts in the team is among the reasons why real Madrid was able to clinch the UCL title. 

I believe his chances of winning this year's ballon d'ior is really high.

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

Karim Benzema had a wonderful season and his efforts in the team is among the reasons why real Madrid was able to clinch the UCL title. 

I believe his chances of winning this year's ballon d'ior is really high.

And with Messi and Ronaldo not performing to their usual standards this year, it should be an easy win for Karim. The man's a machine and he just keeps getting better with age.

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Now that the world cup in Qatar 2022 won't stand as a major boost for balloon d'or decider, KB9 can easily take this one home. He deserves the 2022 Balloon D'or for his eye catching performances last season. 

I agree. However, if he did win it with France, He'd definitely have to get it.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree. However, if he did win it with France, He'd definitely have to get it.

Lol, even now that the award never been announced, nor a shortlist for the award nominees, KB9 is a clear favourite, he'll win his closest competitor hands down. 

On 7/15/2022 at 11:43 PM, Justin11 said:

Lol, even now that the award never been announced, nor a shortlist for the award nominees, KB9 is a clear favourite, he'll win his closest competitor hands down. 

A good world cup performance from players like mpabbe would give him  some boost at contending with Karim Benzema but I don't think that would deter benzema from getting the ballon d'or when it is time.

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

A good world cup performance from players like mpabbe would give him  some boost at contending with Karim Benzema but I don't think that would deter benzema from getting the ballon d'or when it is time.

World cup wouldn't deter or have any effect in 2022 balloon d'or, France Football Federation already stated that the balloon d'or will come before the world cup in Qatar.