Register Now
Justin11

What consumes your time more?

Not everyone here spends much time playing  video games, their are other stuffs/activities that takes away our time for good or bad.

For me I'll say, being around soccer on and off the pitch takes away my time more than any other activities ever since I was born. I engage around internet for long, and I share my time too browsing around the football world. I watch football matches online than offline, discuss about soccer in almost every community that includes it via it's sub-forum section, including here on VGR. 

What do you engage your time mostly on? 

On 6/4/2022 at 10:13 AM, Justin11 said:

Not everyone here spends much time playing  video games, their are other stuffs/activities that takes away our time for good or bad.

For me I'll say, being around soccer on and off the pitch takes away my time more than any other activities ever since I was born. I engage around internet for long, and I share my time too browsing around the football world. I watch football matches online than offline, discuss about soccer in almost every community that includes it via it's sub-forum section, including here on VGR. 

What do you engage your time mostly on? 

Sup Bro, haven't seen you around much lately, hope all is well?

To stick to the topic Collecting videogames takes up a bunch of my time browsing various website and what have you on daily basis, altough it's starting to slow down a bit ever since i started posting here. Other than that it's just meanly playing games and hiking.

I do watch soccer from time to time but i'm more interested in watching highlights of games then actual matches. I also follow formula one but those are just the races.

You should be greatfull that Cyriel Dessers choose to play for nigeria instead of belgium because he is an exellent addition to your national team.

Edited by Yaramaki

On 6/5/2022 at 4:37 PM, Yaramaki said:

Sup Bro, haven't seen you around much lately, hope all is well?

To stick to the topic Collecting videogames takes up a bunch of my time browsing various website and what have you on daily basis, altough it's starting to slow down a bit ever since i started posting here. Other than that it's just meanly playing games and hiking.

I do watch soccer from time to time but i'm more interested in watching highlights of games then actual matches. I also follow formula one but those are just the races.

You should be greatfull that Cyriel Dessers choose to play for nigeria instead of belgium because he is an exellent addition to your national team.

To be frank mate, I don't even know we have a young prodigy whose name is 'Cyriel Dessers. He can come on, we love good talents who can help shape our national team that is fading off better. I'm a soccer fan, I play soccer and watches soccer too, if you ask me, I would like to play it professionally. Just that, opportunities are hard to find here in Nigeria, I'm still playing and hoping that one day, I'll find an opportunity. Do you think your country 'Belgium has plenty of opportunities for young and talented footballers to start their professional football journey? 

Apart from soccer, I engage in video games, singing/rapping, dancing and going to the party, lol. 

Mostly reading and preparing for my weekly (soon to be fortnightly) tabletop roleplaying games or chatting to my partner over Facebook, in terms of net hours consumed. Most recently have I gotten into comics, specifically the works of Garth Ennis again (Preacher, The Boys, Punisher MAX), seeing as I struggle to pay attention to novels.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

What takes up most of my time would be videogames and anything video games related, making nt money as I am always here or there on my PC or mobile doing one thing or the other to generate money .

Video games doesn't take much of my time this days, that was in the past. If I go currently on what's taking my time more, then, I have to choose cryptocurrency trading. I am a soccer lover, but in the past three months, I've never touched the ball ( so sad), but I stay on top of soccer news all day. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Video games doesn't take much of my time this days, that was in the past. If I go currently on what's taking my time more, then, I have to choose cryptocurrency trading. I am a soccer lover, but in the past three months, I've never touched the ball ( so sad), but I stay on top of soccer news all day. 

That's cool, I spend some time in crypto currency catching up the latest news and updates, aside this I am writing contents making research about more interesting contents , performing micro tasks and managing my business from home.

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

That's cool, I spend some time in crypto currency catching up the latest news and updates, aside this I am writing contents making research about more interesting contents , performing micro tasks and managing my business from home.

That's cool to read your experiences on things you do mainly online and offline that takes your time. I trade for a living, then aspire to become a professional football player in the next couple of years.