Register Now
Justin11

Define your saddest moment watching your favorite sports game?

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

What a boring pattern of football. I never fell in love with Chelsea FC's football style, so dull and uninspiring. Winning the UEFA champions league that year was a complete miracle for the team, they didn't expect such luck, because they can't tell me it came from good football, because their opponents outplayed them in every aspects. Same happened as they clinched their second UEFA champions league, many considered them as clear underdog heading to the final against City. 

Exactly, they never try to take the game to teams like City, it's park the bus and counterattacking and then they boast about winning trophies.

7 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Exactly, they never try to take the game to teams like City, it's park the bus and counterattacking and then they boast about winning trophies.

Lol, their football doesn't inspire, wherever I'm watching their game with small teams, sleep rolls my eyes because they tend being so boring on the field, due to their park the bus pattern. 

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be fair, it seems to happen at quite a few other clubs as well - namely Man United.

Yeah, that's true and it's with the number 7 jersey in Manchester United. Valencia, Alexis Sanchez and many more all tried to carry the cursed number after Cristiano Ronaldo did so well wearing it but they all failed woefully. Cristiano Ronaldo still came back to the club and still wore the number again and it was as if he never stopped nor was there a curse following it. 

On 7/20/2022 at 9:31 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's true and it's with the number 7 jersey in Manchester United. Valencia, Alexis Sanchez and many more all tried to carry the cursed number after Cristiano Ronaldo did so well wearing it but they all failed woefully. Cristiano Ronaldo still came back to the club and still wore the number again and it was as if he never stopped nor was there a curse following it. 

That's jersey number needs to be critical checked since everyone who wore it excluding Ronaldo hasn't been able to perform well and I think that's currently what might be happening to Ronaldo current state in the team.