Register Now
harleyqbx

What's the best system to play Dragon Quest Builders 2 on?

I would say go for PC. Better performance/load times, mod capabilities, and because it’s not cross platform. Also text size is small and you want a large display.

I put in 100 hours on Switch since that’s my primary system. It’s sufficient for the main campaign but if you’re looking to do multiplayer or build any decently sized projects the switch will be under too much strain.

On 6/26/2022 at 6:15 AM, harleyqbx said:

That's a good point. I'm not much into multiplayer, but I do like building needlessly large structures in the game. The only other thing I'll take into consideration is what system I can get it cheapest on. 

It's actually $49.99 on steam, The Digital Deluxe Edition on Playstation Store is $499.99, the standard Edition for $39.99 and the same thing for Xbox at $49.99. 

They are basically sold at the same price. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually $49.99 on steam, The Digital Deluxe Edition on Playstation Store is $499.99, the standard Edition for $39.99 and the same thing for Xbox at $49.99. 

They are basically sold at the same price. 

Sorry, there's a type error on this Digital Deluxe Edition on Playstation Store which is $49.99 and not $499.99. 

8 hours ago, harleyqbx said:

I think I saw it for less than $20 on the PS4 on Amazon. My time to strike is soon. 

If you have that, take it immediately without any further delays. It's a good deal.