Register Now
DC

What do you remember most about your first job?

On 7/24/2022 at 7:17 PM, Justin11 said:

The first job I got was a remote job, I didn't expect that such job gonna pay me real money until I sent my first withdrawal request and it was granted within 24 hours. Such feelings motivated me alot to acquire a digital skill and being active online. I am not contented at the moment, I'm still learning to improve on my working experience and secure a high paying gig. 

Same - when I got paid for my first freelancer gig, I decided that, I'll make it work one way or another.

On 7/28/2022 at 9:51 PM, killamch89 said:

Same - when I got paid for my first freelancer gig, I decided that, I'll make it work one way or another.

That's cool as you got motivated to chase a digital career. Lots of my friends are solely reliant online to make ends meet. And most of them earn really well, they told me how they started which is encouragement to me. 

On 7/28/2022 at 9:51 PM, killamch89 said:

My first payment online as a freelancer wasn't that big, in fact it was very small at $5 but it felt like I earned $5000 because I never believed it was possible to earn money working online till The Forum Wheel made that a reality years ago.

I will never forget that first experience in my life. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool as you got motivated to chase a digital career. Lots of my friends are solely reliant online to make ends meet. And most of them earn really well, they told me how they started which is encouragement to me. 

I started out doing Graphic Designing and it was something I used to do as a hobby. It wasn't until I did a logo for a family friend that I started thinking about doing my own thing and making a living off of it.

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

My first payment online as a freelancer wasn't that big, in fact it was very small at $5 but it felt like I earned $5000 because I never believed it was possible to earn money working online till The Forum Wheel made that a reality years ago.

I will never forget that first experience in my life. 

I was on Forum Wheel back then as well, it was a cool piece of pocket money. Everyone has to start from somewhere.

On 8/2/2022 at 7:57 PM, killamch89 said:

started out doing Graphic Designing and it was something I used to do as a hobby. It wasn't until I did a logo for a family friend that I started thinking about doing my own thing and making a living off of it.

That's cool to hear you're a professional graphics designer. I do graphics too, but for self use, I don't sell my art works. I use Canva to design some logos, YouTube thumbnails, and social media logos and thumbnails. I am just a starter, with time I believe I'll improve with consistency. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool to hear you're a professional graphics designer. I do graphics too, but for self use, I don't sell my art works. I use Canva to design some logos, YouTube thumbnails, and social media logos and thumbnails. I am just a starter, with time I believe I'll improve with consistency. 

I'm an animator but I do use Canva to do Youtube Banners, sticker designs and other social media related content.

27 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'm an animator but I do use Canva to do Youtube Banners, sticker designs and other social media related content.

That's influential, you're diverse and it will always fetch you cash in the digital ecosystem, since graphics designs are top notch niche around. I am eager to learn how animation works, maybe I'll seek a professional course on that one, and not self learning anymore.