Register Now
Kane99

Do you think 3D gaming will make a comeback? (3D TVs)

10 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

Yeah, there will be literally no point of 3D when you can fully immerse yourself into the game with VR. I think it will take off this decade but not sure when. Most likely around 2024-2025.

3D have brought the competition as far as it can but with what's going on right now with technological advancement in respect to the Metaverse and VR, they have almost kicked 3D to the curb. I think that 2024 is too early to expect it go but from 2025 upwards, it's got a good chance. 

12 minutes ago, Heatman said:

3D have brought the competition as far as it can but with what's going on right now with technological advancement in respect to the Metaverse and VR, they have almost kicked 3D to the curb. I think that 2024 is too early to expect it go but from 2025 upwards, it's got a good chance. 

image.png.d05600e079447023b6ec7a98db16206a.pngVR is exponentially growing. But it's hard to tell, maybe you're right.

On 8/12/2022 at 3:37 PM, NightmareFarm said:

image.png.d05600e079447023b6ec7a98db16206a.pngVR is exponentially growing. But it's hard to tell, maybe you're right.

In a few years from now VR might become a know industry and I think many console developers would want to adopt it and start making their own branded VR headset.