Register Now
Clasher

Crown wars: the black prince which is a Turn based strategy game has been announced to be released in 2023

I got a recent update for a turn based strategy game 

Crown wars: the black prince

Has been announced to be released for ps5, Xbox series, switch ,and PC

It's a whole new design from artefacts studios , the game involves fighting enemy factions and battling an evil force that has infiltrated the highest echelons of power.

You think that the graphics looks terrible..? This game looks rough the market is saturated with this kind of game and this one is just rough looking. that's my thought anyway. Maybe it will have people that love it get into this game

I thought it looked okay, but you are right that its in an oversaturated genre. But I feel like this is something I could see myself playing, but only if it's cheap and or goes on sale. I don't think I'd want to pay full price on something like this. 

On 7/12/2022 at 12:00 PM, Empire said:

You think that the graphics looks terrible..? This game looks rough the market is saturated with this kind of game and this one is just rough looking. that's my thought anyway. Maybe it will have people that love it get into this game

I'd have to agree, it looks like shit. The design is uninspired, it looks like every other medieval game and graphics are dull and muddy. I makes me wonder why it's not releasing on PS4 and XB1. Frankly, I've seen PS3 games that look better than this.

As for the gameplay, it's Xcom. And that's about all there is to say. It's just a clone on Xcom with a different setting.

Edited by Shagger