Register Now
Justin11

Which European top 5 club is having the best transfer window?

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Manchester City is having the best window right now as they've gotten all but one of their targets and they've actually recorded a profit despite signing Erling Halaand to a 300K+ contract a week as well as Kalvin Phillips.

Yeah, that haaland acquisition is a tremendous one, and Manchester City is deserving of the player, since his father played for the club too. So, it is a privilege for the son to follow in the footsteps of the father to represent the club he supported when his dad was a player. 

Chelsea, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, are having a good transfer window too. Let's see what others can bring on before the transfer market ends. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, that haaland acquisition is a tremendous one, and Manchester City is deserving of the player, since his father played for the club too. So, it is a privilege for the son to follow in the footsteps of the father to represent the club he supported when his dad was a player. 

Chelsea, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, are having a good transfer window too. Let's see what others can bring on before the transfer market ends. 

I don't think Arsenal is doing too badly either and Liverpool has made some pretty good signings to fine-tune his team although the lose of Sadio Mane is huge in my opinion. I hope Darwin can step up to the plate.

Arsenal too has been having quite a wonderful transfer window though not the best, bringing in a player like Gabriel Jesus would actually impact arsenal a lot and Maybe take them back to the top 4 teams in premier league.

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

Arsenal too has been having quite a wonderful transfer window though not the best, bringing in a player like Gabriel Jesus would actually impact arsenal a lot and Maybe take them back to the top 4 teams in premier league.

Fabio Viera is also one that goes under the radar but I've watched him for Porto and the lad has a lot of technical quality. He just needs to bulk up a bit to handle the physicality of the Premier League.

58 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Fabio Viera is also one that goes under the radar but I've watched him for Porto and the lad has a lot of technical quality. He just needs to bulk up a bit to handle the physicality of the Premier League.

That's quite correct, so far he has been adjusting quite well and with all the recent changes he is making in the team shows that he has something huge to offer and I only hope arsenal as a club is ready for the heat coming though, premiership this season might be one of the most competitive so far.

On 7/14/2022 at 12:53 AM, killamch89 said:

I don't think Arsenal is doing too badly either and Liverpool has made some pretty good signings to fine-tune his team although the lose of Sadio Mane is huge in my opinion. I hope Darwin can step up to the plate.

Let's see if Darwin Nunez's signing will fill the void left by Sadio Mane as the season draws closer to starting. Chelsea is also busy in the transfer window, with excellent acquisition, most notably 'Sterling signing. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Let's see if Darwin Nunez's signing will fill the void left by Sadio Mane as the season draws closer to starting. Chelsea is also busy in the transfer window, with excellent acquisition, most notably 'Sterling signing. 

Sterling is a bit iffy for me and the reason being that Chelsea doesn't create nearly as many chances for their forward players as Man City does. Darwin Nunez is also quite raw in my opinion so let's so how he improves this season.

Sterling is a bit iffy for me and the reason being that Chelsea doesn't create nearly as many chances for their forward players as Man City does. Darwin Nunez is also quite raw in my opinion so let's so how he improves this season.

Your opinion is welcome in those two gifted platers. The season will only open up what they're to offer to their respective clubs. I just wish both successful premier league campaign, where the later is a serious contender in top scorers award (Nunez). 

On 7/15/2022 at 4:29 PM, Justin11 said:

Your opinion is welcome in those two gifted platers. The season will only open up what they're to offer to their respective clubs. I just wish both successful premier league campaign, where the later is a serious contender in top scorers award (Nunez). 

So far, Nunez does seem to be feeling the pressure that comes with the price tag Liverpool paid for him. Hopefully, he regains his confidence and his nerves settles and he does well. Watching him in preseason so far, I've seen glimpses of his true ability but he seems very nervous though.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

So far, Nunez does seem to be feeling the pressure that comes with the price tag Liverpool paid for him. Hopefully, he regains his confidence and his nerves settles and he does well. Watching him in preseason so far, I've seen glimpses of his true ability but he seems very nervous though.

Normally when players change team and to a different league, they do struggle. Some doesn't, they start in flying colours. But most players who starts off in a flying colour via a particular team ends up being unsuccessful. Let's see if Nunez will be a hit or miss when the premier league season gets to its business end. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Normally when players change team and to a different league, they do struggle. Some doesn't, they start in flying colours. But most players who starts off in a flying colour via a particular team ends up being unsuccessful. Let's see if Nunez will be a hit or miss when the premier league season gets to its business end. 

I'll have to disagree here - some people just adapt to the Premier League pretty quickly like Alexis Sanchez for example while others need a season or more to really get up to speed in the EPL.

I'll have to disagree here - some people just adapt to the Premier League pretty quickly like Alexis Sanchez for example while others need a season or more to really get up to speed in the EPL.

That's same thing I said, some do adjust to the Premier League football easily while some doesn't, it takes them some season to bring their best. Why some doesn't at all, from their starting to the end they struggled to balance their game. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

That's same thing I said, some do adjust to the Premier League football easily while some doesn't, it takes them some season to bring their best. Why some doesn't at all, from their starting to the end they struggled to balance their game. 

But then you have the ones like Lukaku who are used to the league but has flopped at two major clubs. The funniest part about it is Chelsea paid even more for Lukaku than Man United had bought him from Everton for and then Chelsea fans have the nerve to complain about his first touch when it's always been horrible.