Register Now
Justin11

Which European top 5 club is having the best transfer window?

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

What the heck is "trampoline touch" 😅...I can't stop laughing right now.

You know how any time you throw anything like a ball or something on a trampoline, it bounces all over the place? That's how Lukaku's first touch is - it's Man United fans who came up with it when he used to play for them

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

If you watched him playing for inter last two seasons you'll love this game, he scored over 30 goals there in a full calendar year. What happened last season at Chelsea? He saw his worst scoring form in which he saw during his second stint at the club too. Lukaku has seen over third stints at Chelsea, yet he never proved himself. Maybe the fourth or fifth will be enough to prove himself. Chelsea is just waiting for his release clause to go a little bit higher than it was when they bought him, so they can acquire his services again to correct his past mistakes. 

You also have to factor in that Serie A teams aren't anywhere as good as the Premiership ones so ever the worst teams can defend pretty well so he's not afforded anywhere near the space and time to control a ball as in Serie A.

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you watched him playing for inter last two seasons you'll love this game, he scored over 30 goals there in a full calendar year. What happened last season at Chelsea? He saw his worst scoring form in which he saw during his second stint at the club too. Lukaku has seen over third stints at Chelsea, yet he never proved himself. Maybe the fourth or fifth will be enough to prove himself. Chelsea is just waiting for his release clause to go a little bit higher than it was when they bought him, so they can acquire his services again to correct his past mistakes. 

Lukaku never got a fair chance at chelsea in his first spell at chelsea and expectations were way too high when he came back also at man utd he was also under appreciated like who in the right mind is going to pick rashford over lukaku oh wait solskjar did and he has as much knowledge of football then my parents which is exactly none. Yeah i wouldn't be surprised Lukaku bangs in 30+ goals for inter milan next season, dude is out for bloodlust and will want to prove tuchel wrong they dumped him again.

i never understood why you would want to play for chelsea anyway yeah sure money makes up a lot but especially as a youngster why would you want to sign for chelsea since the chances you're going to make it to the first team are next to none, if you've got a long contract be prepared to live inside a suitcase because it's going to loan after loan.

Needless to say they dumped players like De bryne, salah and nathan aké who never even got a fair chance at chelsea maybe it was mourinho his fault but come on at a normal run club that would have never happened. Hell they even dumped Declan Rice when he was 14 years old.

Edited by Yaramaki

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You know how any time you throw anything like a ball or something on a trampoline, it bounces all over the place? That's how Lukaku's first touch is - it's Man United fans who came up with it when he used to play for them

Lol, now I get you and I think that perfectly describes what lukaku does with the ball in most cases.

6 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Lukaku never got a fair chance at chelsea in his first spell at chelsea and expectations were way too high when he came back also at man utd he was also under appreciated like who in the right mind is going to pick rashford over lukaku oh wait solskjar did and he has as much knowledge of football then my parente which is exactly none. Yeah i wouldn't be surprised Lukaku bangs in 30+ goals for inter milan next season, dude is out for bloodlust and will want to prove tuchel wrong they dumped him again.

i never understood why you would want to play for chelsea anyway yeah sure money makes up a lot but especially as a youngster why would you want to sign for chelsea since the chances you're going to make it to the first team are next to none, if you've got a long contract be prepared to live inside a suitcase because it's going to loan after loan.

Needless to say they dumped players like De bryne, salah and nathan aké who never even got a fair chance at chelsea maybe it was mourinho his fault but come on at a normal run club that would have never happened. Hell they even dumped Declan Rise when he was 14 years old.

Well said. Lukaku let himself down, I know he's a compatriot to you. Assumed I am him, I wouldn't comeback to Chelsea, their is no point to prove. United and Chelsea are just career killing team, only few players succeeds there. I wouldn't come back to a club which I admired as child when the chances are so slim for me to succeed there. Lukaku thought that his Inter Milan experience will propel him succeeding at Chelsea over his third stint, unfortunately it failed. He should just stay focused at Inter and avoid leaving a club were success is guaranteed to a club he'll always struggle. 

7 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Lukaku never got a fair chance at chelsea in his first spell at chelsea and expectations were way too high when he came back also at man utd he was also under appreciated like who in the right mind is going to pick rashford over lukaku oh wait solskjar did and he has as much knowledge of football then my parents which is exactly none. Yeah i wouldn't be surprised Lukaku bangs in 30+ goals for inter milan next season, dude is out for bloodlust and will want to prove tuchel wrong they dumped him again.

Needless to say they dumped players like De bryne, salah and nathan aké who never even got a fair chance at chelsea maybe it was mourinho his fault but come on at a normal run club that would have never happened. Hell they even dumped Declan Rice when he was 14 years old.

The Declan Rice one I didn't know about but the Salah and De Bruyne ones were such blatant blunders by Chelsea and Mourinho at the time. I'd argue that selling Juan Mata to accomodate Oscar was pretty stupid as well.

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Well said. Lukaku let himself down, I know he's a compatriot to you. Assumed I am him, I wouldn't comeback to Chelsea, their is no point to prove. United and Chelsea are just career killing team, only few players succeeds there. I wouldn't come back to a club which I admired as child when the chances are so slim for me to succeed there. Lukaku thought that his Inter Milan experience will propel him succeeding at Chelsea over his third stint, unfortunately it failed. He should just stay focused at Inter and avoid leaving a club were success is guaranteed to a club he'll always struggle. 

I agree - just look at Donny Van De Beek at Man United. He was once on his way to Madrid but he decided to join Man United and now he looks a shell of his former self. He used to have so much confidence and skill but now it seems like he's always taking too long on the ball.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The Declan Rice one I didn't know about but the Salah and De Bruyne ones were such blatant blunders by Chelsea and Mourinho at the time. I'd argue that selling Juan Mata to accomodate Oscar was pretty stupid as well.

I agree - just look at Donny Van De Beek at Man United. He was once on his way to Madrid but he decided to join Man United and now he looks a shell of his former self. He used to have so much confidence and skill but now it seems like he's always taking too long on the ball.

Donny Van De Beek is not having the best of time at man united, recently I heard that, he's nearing the exit door and transfer is imminent for him. I'll stay tune to get the latest verdict about the transfer saga. 

42 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Donny Van De Beek is not having the best of time at man united, recently I heard that, he's nearing the exit door and transfer is imminent for him. I'll stay tune to get the latest verdict about the transfer saga. 

Same and it's such a shame because he could've gone to so many other top teams that would've cultivated his talent properly but instead, he's likely to leave.

On 7/29/2022 at 6:23 PM, killamch89 said:

As of now, my list goes:

1. Man City
  2. Barcelona
  3. Bayern Munich
  4. Arsenal
  5. Real Madrid
  6. Tottenham

I never really seen much around Real Madrid this transfer window, they're keeping it silent. But no lie, their options are cool, they don't need much inclusion. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never really seen much around Real Madrid this transfer window, they're keeping it silent. But no lie, their options are cool, they don't need much inclusion. 

That's because Real Madrid's team is already solid and they've secured long-term replacements for Kroos and Modric and with Fabian Ruiz to join them on a free next year, their team will be very strong. The only thing that Real needs now is a great back-up option for Benzema.

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's because Real Madrid's team is already solid and they've secured long-term replacements for Kroos and Modric and with Fabian Ruiz to join them on a free next year, their team will be very strong. The only thing that Real needs now is a great back-up option for Benzema.

I didn't see that one coming for the future purchase of Fabian Ruiz. That's one for the future of Real Madrid. They're a team known for the big business, Florentino Perez is a top top president, he's been so integral in the success of the team in the past decade. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't see that one coming for the future purchase of Fabian Ruiz. That's one for the future of Real Madrid. They're a team known for the big business, Florentino Perez is a top top president, he's been so integral in the success of the team in the past decade. 

It also helps that they've won the Champions League about 5 times in the past 10 years. The team that wins it all earns an average of 100m per Champions League win so they aren't struggling for cash. Perez is a top football president in terms of how he gets deals done - Laporta is also a sly president as well. Much better than Bartomeu.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

It also helps that they've won the Champions League about 5 times in the past 10 years. The team that wins it all earns an average of 100m per Champions League win so they aren't struggling for cash. Perez is a top football president in terms of how he gets deals done - Laporta is also a sly president as well. Much better than Bartomeu.

Yeah, Laporta knows football business by far better than his predecessor. Real Madrid president Perez is the king of football business, he has seen better Madrid in the history of the club. I wouldn't say, UCL gives Madrid much income, rather, sponsorship deal, broadcasting rights, player jersey sales and most important ticket fee.