Register Now
Justin11

Which of the big teams in Europe top five leagues whose transfer business in the past decade have been at worst?

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

If I were Ten Hagg, I'd immediately put him up for sale and put it at like $10. I've watched Man United's preseason matches and as soon as he came on against Melbourne, Man United conceded almost immediately from his error...

😛, That's so funny bro, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the transfer price tag of $10 for harry maguire. If that's possible, the coach should cash in on that price, because harry isn't justifying anything in the field of play. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

😛, That's so funny bro, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the transfer price tag of $10 for harry maguire. If that's possible, the coach should cash in on that price, because harry isn't justifying anything in the field of play. 

Personally, I thought they should've left him in Greek jail when the police there locked him up for attempted bribery.

47 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Personally, I thought they should've left him in Greek jail when the police there locked him up for attempted bribery.

Lol, I've seen your hate around this player is so obvious. That's he's concern, assumed they locked him up, it could've tarnished his football image and brought an end to his calamitous defending. 

23 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I've seen your hate around this player is so obvious. That's he's concern, assumed they locked him up, it could've tarnished his football image and brought an end to his calamitous defending. 

Hate? Not at all, I love Maguire - as a matter of fact, every other set of fans love him apart from Man United fans. I was just giving my two centson what I'd do if I were the manager of United - Maguire is a gift that keeps on giving lol.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

Hate? Not at all, I love Maguire - as a matter of fact, every other set of fans love him apart from Man United fans. I was just giving my two centson what I'd do if I were the manager of United - Maguire is a gift that keeps on giving lol.

Maguire is just fun being around the pitch. He improves his performances he'll be praised like any other player given his best for his team. You can't hail an overwhelming player, no one does that, the performance on the field will give better explanation of the player. 

@killamch89 and @Justin11 what is your point exactly on the current state of Maguire, do you think he should be retained at the club or rather be sold off?

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

If I were Ten Hagg, I'd immediately put him up for sale and put it at like $10

A player can't be good or a gift as killamch called him and you want him to be sold off for $10.😅🙆

Please explain.

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

@killamch89 and @Justin11 what is your point exactly on the current state of Maguire, do you think he should be retained at the club or rather be sold off?

A player can't be good or a gift as killamch called him and you want him to be sold off for $10.😅🙆

Please explain.

Maguire is not placed for sale, man united aren't considering putting their captain up for sale. They need him to improve, let's just cross our hands and see what maguire can offer them this season. 

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

Please explain.

If I were a Man United fan, he should have been sold already but as a rival fan, I hope he gets a lifetime contract. Just seeing Maguire gives me hope that I can be anything if I'm lucky enough - just look at Maguire. How is he even a footballer?

Just now, Justin11 said:

Maguire is not placed for sale, man united aren't considering putting their captain up for sale. They need him to improve, let's just cross our hands and see what maguire can offer them this season. 

You mean cross my hands over my ribs so that I don't die from laughter? Thanks for the warning mate 🤣🤣🤣

If this is what he does next season - I'm renewing my Skysports subscription because I just love seeing this live.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

You mean cross my hands over my ribs so that I don't die from laughter? Thanks for the warning mate 🤣🤣🤣

If this is what he does next season - I'm renewing my Skysports subscription because I just love seeing this live.

Lol, that's you love seeing Maguire at his usual low right? I won't get surprised either because maguire will still display his old self, and bring more dramas in the field. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If you only hope for a player with such a position as captain of the team to get better , what would then be the fate of other members of the team who are obviously looking up to him as the captain?

6 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

If I were a Man United fan, he should have been sold already but as a rival fan, I hope he gets a lifetime contract. Just seeing Maguire gives me hope that I can be anything if I'm lucky enough - just look at Maguire. How is he even a footballer?

😅 He should remain please, his services are much needed in the club at this critical times.

Just now, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's you love seeing Maguire at his usual low right? I won't get surprised either because maguire will still display his old self, and bring more dramas in the field. 

But that's how he has always been since the first year Man United signed him. I mean, I saw him do something almost similar in Pre-season the other day.

4 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

But that's how he has always been since the first year Man United signed him. I mean, I saw him do something almost similar in Pre-season the other day.

I didn't watch man united last preseason match. I only saw highlights of their match with Liverpool in which they won 4-0, and lifting a trophy for it. Don't be surprised, that's the only trophy they'll win for the season. My guy Maguire wouldn't let them win because he'll put in horrible showings this season. 

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't watch man united last preseason match. I only saw highlights of their match with Liverpool in which they won 4-0, and lifting a trophy for it. Don't be surprised, that's the only trophy they'll win for the season. My guy Maguire wouldn't let them win because he'll put in horrible showings this season. 

Watching the video which killamch posted Maguire was just making absurd and unprofessional flaws and couldn't even trap a ball properly, I wonder how he still remains the captain of that team.

57 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Watching the video which killamch posted Maguire was just making absurd and unprofessional flaws and couldn't even trap a ball properly, I wonder how he still remains the captain of that team.

Yeah, the video was just so hilarious and not just once, he keeps repeating himself over and over via same flaws. It will take time to see an improved harry maguire.