Register Now
Justin11

Which of the big teams in Europe top five leagues whose transfer business in the past decade have been at worst?

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true, I don't know if it's age that's affecting him or he is just getting worse every single day.

Maguire isn't up to 30, he's still young. I believe he has lost confidence in the game. That confidence needs to be revived, in order for Maguire to get back to his usual best. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, the video was just so hilarious and not just once, he keeps repeating himself over and over via same flaws. It will take time to see an improved harry maguire. 

I mean the only thing we've seen him improve at is making stupid decisions on the pitch. I could be paid thousands of pounds a week to play like that and entertain rival fans - how am I not as lucky as him? lol

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true, I don't know if it's age that's affecting him or he is just getting worse every single day.

I say the latter because he still makes the same freaking mistakes repeatedly. No amount of coaching can fix him.

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Maguire isn't up to 30, he's still young. I believe he has lost confidence in the game. That confidence needs to be revived, in order for Maguire to get back to his usual best. 

Maguire is 29 years old but in terms of defenders he'd have at most 2-3 years at the top but his confidence will never be revived because Man United fans constantly boo him if he does anything wrong.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I mean the only thing we've seen him improve at is making stupid decisions on the pitch. I could be paid thousands of pounds a week to play like that and entertain rival fans - how am I not as lucky as him? lol

If none of the coaches can fix him then he's gone. I don't think he can ever improve again, since man united only bring world-class coaches to train their players. 

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I say the latter because he still makes the same freaking mistakes repeatedly. No amount of coaching can fix him.

Do you think going to another club would help his career to pick up better, or we should only expect an early retirement from the player?