Register Now
Heatman

Worst Documentary You Have Seen Recently

What's the worst documentary you have seen recently? For me it's going to be The Pogmentary by Paul Pogba which received 1.1 rating on IMDb. The football fans really tore him apart with their reviews. 

You can read more on it in this article Here

I have seen quite a good number of wonderful documentaries from the one made on notorious B.I.G, Albert Einstein and the likes and I really think Pogba's documentary isn't as bad as they make it seem it's no news that football fans can be a little  too extra with their opinions at times.

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

I have seen quite a good number of wonderful documentaries from the one made on notorious B.I.G, Albert Einstein and the likes and I really think Pogba's documentary isn't as bad as they make it seem it's no news that football fans can be a little  too extra with their opinions at times.

I have to agree - I also got to watch most of the Pogba documentary and it's not that terrible. I think it's Man United fans who are making the most out of it because of what has happened with him over the past five years.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I have to agree - I also got to watch most of the Pogba documentary and it's not that terrible. I think it's Man United fans who are making the most out of it because of what has happened with him over the past five years.

I think anybody who says the documentary is terrible isn't doing that for the documentary but directly had issues with the player himself, though the documentary isn't the best out there but it doesn't be necessarily deserve all the hate it's getting.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It was definitely going to be mostly Manchester United fans that had a very big issue with Pogba and that's very understandable on their own part. Pogba's behaviour in the club was a mess and I don't think he ever fully committed to playing for United because of how inconsistent he was in the team.

His rift with Mourinho and getting him sacked, only for him to come up the next season and say he wanted a new challenge in another club. His refusal of a €14 million annual contract thinking he would get something bigger from Real Madrid or PSG but ended up settling for €8 million with Juventus. United fans are very sore with him. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

It was definitely going to be mostly Manchester United fans that had a very big issue with Pogba and that's very understandable on their own part. Pogba's behaviour in the club was a mess and I don't think he ever fully committed to playing for United because of how inconsistent he was in the team.

His rift with Mourinho and getting him sacked, only for him to come up the next season and say he wanted a new challenge in another club. His refusal of a €14 million annual contract thinking he would get something bigger from Real Madrid or PSG but ended up settling for €8 million with Juventus. United fans are very sore with him. 

To be fair, he should've turned down going back to Man United the second time because they were never going to build a team around him. Most of their Marquee signings over the past 10 years have failed miserably at Man United, not just Pogba. Another thing is Pogba was upfront about wanting a new challenge because they promised him plenty of trophies, surround him with quality players and competing for the league but Man United hasn't managed that at all.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

To be fair, he should've turned down going back to Man United the second time because they were never going to build a team around him. Most of their Marquee signings over the past 10 years have failed miserably at Man United, not just Pogba. Another thing is Pogba was upfront about wanting a new challenge because they promised him plenty of trophies, surround him with quality players and competing for the league but Man United hasn't managed that at all.

Ever since the departure or retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson, it was only Jose Mourinho that managed to lift the club but in the end, his rift with players and his ego too got in the way. I believe Pogba felt he had a point to prove going back to United after leaving under the coaching of SAF but nothing went according to plan for either of them. 

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Ever since the departure or retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson, it was only Jose Mourinho that managed to lift the club but in the end, his rift with players and his ego too got in the way. I believe Pogba felt he had a point to prove going back to United after leaving under the coaching of SAF but nothing went according to plan for either of them. 

The thing is Mourinho has been proven right in the end because the same players are partially responsible for the condition which Man United is in. I'm not Mou's biggest fan but a lot of what he says tends to come to pass somewhere down the line because those same Man United players threw Ole under the bus as well.

On 11/2/2022 at 10:22 AM, Justin11 said:

I only recently saw the Paul Pogba documentary which is surprising, anyways it was such a bad idea and I still wonder why many people were giving it a low rating.

It was mainly Man United fans who were still upset with his performances during his time at the club.