Register Now
Justin11

UEFA Women's Euro 2022

I hope you're taking your time to watch the actions on-screen happening around UEFA Women's Euro 2022? 

Have your favourite team bowed out of the Euro tournament or still in? 

England is doing so well this time again, they're into the Quarter finals with a match against 'Spain. 

Who do you think will lift the UEFA Women's Euro 2022? 

Edited by Justin11

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

Spain could win, they've been really great this season.

I haven't watched the matches live but I see highlights of them.

Spain and one of the favourites have match to play which is England. Women Euro is at the quarter final stage, I'll be fancying England to win the tournament, they've showed real talent since the competition started. 

11 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Spain and one of the favourites have match to play which is England. Women Euro is at the quarter final stage, I'll be fancying England to win the tournament, they've showed real talent since the competition started. 

I have kept that one locked in, and the match between Spain and England Would decide who proceeds to the final.

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

I have kept that one locked in, and the match between Spain and England Would decide who proceeds to the final.

They're at the quarter final stage, their is everything for any of those team to reach the final. When I checked Spain were leading England 0-1 at 79 mins, I'll check again who won the match at last. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

They're at the quarter final stage, their is everything for any of those team to reach the final. When I checked Spain were leading England 0-1 at 79 mins, I'll check again who won the match at last. 

I Haven't checked the match on livescore but I was aware spain was leading England by one goal.

I am certain the game ended that way though.

35 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I Haven't checked the match on livescore but I was aware spain was leading England by one goal.

I am certain the game ended that way though.

England overturned the deficit from 0-1 down to win Spain 2-1 AET. Much credit to the team, and thanks to Ella Toone's equalizing goal in the 84th minute and 'Georgia Stanway's winning goal in extra time. 

23 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

England overturned the deficit from 0-1 down to win Spain 2-1 AET. Much credit to the team, and thanks to Ella Toone's equalizing goal in the 84th minute and 'Georgia Stanway's winning goal in extra time. 

The winning goal came at the extra time which shows the match was a really tough one for the two teams and Spain wasn't such an easy opponent.

England has once again proved themselves as the Giants of football.