Register Now
killamch89

Most Ridiculous Social Media Trends/Challenges

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is the one thing that have kept me out of getting the so called TikTok application on my smartphone. The series of useless and meaningless challenges that keep flying out on that platform is ridiculous. What significance does it make in the society? I can't see anything. 

People broke several bones and had fractures because  of that trend.😅

My close buddy  almost lost his eyes from a Terrible fall but glad he is fine now.

44 minutes ago, Clasher said:

My close buddy  almost lost his eyes from a Terrible fall but glad he is fine now.

The crate challenge is one of such challenges on TikTok that was as dangerous as hell. There was no benefits to it but people still put their body and health at risk for nonsense. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

The crate challenge is one of such challenges on TikTok that was as dangerous as hell. There was no benefits to it but people still put their body and health at risk for nonsense. 

It is hilarious to watch, but you could see people hitting their backs hard on plastic crates and that could lead to some first degree injury.

It was stupid to do and the trend faded off just as it started.

On 7/25/2022 at 6:31 AM, Clasher said:

I have an acquaintance that hit his head on concrete and actually died from it. I'm all for taking risks but not stupid stuff like that...The worst part is hearing them complain about the hospital expenses to treat their injuries like what did you expect?

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I have an acquaintance that hit his head on concrete and actually died from it

I didn't know there was any death recorded, I know of several injured but not dead.

That's sad actually just cutting their lives short because of some stupid social media trend.

On 7/26/2022 at 9:02 AM, Clasher said:

It is hilarious to watch, but you could see people hitting their backs hard on plastic crates and that could lead to some first degree injury.

It was stupid to do and the trend faded off just as it started.

It's only stupid things that people take serious and give their time for. Instead of looking for something that's going to benefit them financially to get engaged with, they are busy putting their lives at risk. While the owner of TikTok makes millions of dollars off their stupidity. 

22 hours ago, Clasher said:

I didn't know there was any death recorded, I know of several injured but not dead.

That's sad actually just cutting their lives short because of some stupid social media trend.

Yeah, there are numerous videos of people hitting their head on hard surfaces and dying which is sad because of a stupid trend.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, there are numerous videos of people hitting their head on hard surfaces and dying which is sad because of a stupid trend.

The most annoying thing about the whole situation is that they don't get paid a penny for doing all those so called challenges and they die in the process. There's no compensation whatsoever given to their parents. They just wasted their lives for nothing. 

On 7/27/2022 at 9:42 AM, Heatman said:

It's only stupid things that people take serious and give their time for. Instead of looking for something that's going to benefit them financially to get engaged with, they are busy putting their lives at risk. While the owner of TikTok makes millions of dollars off their stupidity. 

Haha, the only people making any real money from trends are the owners of tiktok.

I don't know why people go to such lengths just to be seen for a few days and then forgotten, you will need to be doing stuffs like that over and over again to stay relevant.

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

Haha, the only people making any real money from trends are the owners of tiktok.

I don't know why people go to such lengths just to be seen for a few days and then forgotten, you will need to be doing stuffs like that over and over again to stay relevant.

It's the same thing like people free climbing skyscrapers and other tall buildings without any safety equipment just to gain 5 seconds of fame.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's the same thing like people free climbing skyscrapers and other tall buildings without any safety equipment just to gain 5 seconds of fame.

I once saw a really terrible one where the dude free fell from a mast only to land hard on the bare floor with his legs , hands and spinal cord broken, I don't know what's the state of that dude right now but those injuries looked so severe I'm not sure he survived it either.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

When you do that for monetary benefits, I don't care about it at all because you have a good purpose behind it. Take for instance in what Tom Cruise do in more of his movies, and there are even preventive measures in place should anything go wrong with good medical set up. But those silly people on social media make a mockery of the life they have. 

18 hours ago, Clasher said:

I once saw a really terrible one where the dude free fell from a mast only to land hard on the bare floor with his legs , hands and spinal cord broken, I don't know what's the state of that dude right now but those injuries looked so severe I'm not sure he survived it either.

I think I know which video you're talking about and yeah he's definitely dead.

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you do that for monetary benefits, I don't care about it at all because you have a good purpose behind it. Take for instance in what Tom Cruise do in more of his movies, and there are even preventive measures in place should anything go wrong with good medical set up. But those silly people on social media make a mockery of the life they have. 

I'm not sure - no amount of money could get me to do that especially without proper safety equipment.

On 7/29/2022 at 1:44 AM, Clasher said:

I watched that video and I know right away that there was no way he was going to survive that. I think he later in a few weeks later. 

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I think I know which video you're talking about and yeah he's definitely dead.

I'm not sure - no amount of money could get me to do that especially without proper safety equipment.

We share the same feelings on this one because the money is not worth more than my one life. 

I only gamble with my life, never my money. It can be thrilling at times and boring at others. It's just how I find a lot of thrills. I don't do stupid stuff like try kissing a rattlesnake. But I do other shit. Well, things that my body and health permit, which is little to nothing these days.