Register Now
Shagger

Sunset Overdrive 75% off on Steam

A cracking good game that a lot of people overlooked is now going on sale for the equivalent of $4 on Steam until august 7nth. That being Sunset Overdrive.

Link to the Steam Page here https://store.steampowered.com/app/847370/Sunset_Overdrive/

To reiterate, this deal is a 75% discount on Stream for the PC version of Sunset Overdrive and is available now at that price until August 7nth.

Hell yeah, if you haven't yet played this gem of a game, it's totally worth picking up for $4. It's one of those games that I had a ton of fun playing. But I felt like they could have easily done more with it. 

I remember picking this game up when it was first released back in 2014, it was not long after I had my operation to remove my gallbladder and I spent a lot of time resting and healing and needed some games to play to help pass the time. This was one game I grabbed, and I never fully played it enough to really enjoy it if I am honest and I found that I got sidetracked by other games that were also released around the same time. I often see people saying that it was an awesome game that many overlooked and that it really is worth going back and trying. I believe I still have the ability to go back and play it so I may give it another shot just to see what I missed out on.

I cant help but to notice that the main character is pretty much a digital version of Ryan Reynolds. They definitely share the same type of humor, their voices sound similar and they even look alike. Thats not a bad thing at all, the game actually looks really good. It seems like an interesting spin on all the zombie games & movies released recently. Definitely going to keep an eye on it.