Register Now
kingpotato

Assasins creed 2 the best ASC game back in the day and also a ver bad ASC for todays standards

Would I still play Assassin's Creed II today? The answer to that question is a big YES!! In my opinion, it's one of the Assassin's Creed games that have aged so well. Yes, gaming system and standard is a little more robust today but it doesn't take away the beauty of good job in the game's battle/combat system. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Would I still play Assassin's Creed II today? The answer to that question is a big YES!! In my opinion, it's one of the Assassin's Creed games that have aged so well. Yes, gaming system and standard is a little more robust today but it doesn't take away the beauty of good job in the game's battle/combat system. 

The thing with the AC games, from 2 and up to syndicate I'd say, the gameplay hasn't changed a lot. I could see most people being able to jump into the series and learn to play them fine. The combat is one of the easiest things to do from what I recall. 

On 8/20/2022 at 9:19 PM, Kane99 said:

The thing with the AC games, from 2 and up to syndicate I'd say, the gameplay hasn't changed a lot. I could see most people being able to jump into the series and learn to play them fine. The combat is one of the easiest things to do from what I recall. 

With the new Assassin's Creed that Ubisoft have just announced, it feels like they are going to do something new with the game but given their usual behaviour, I don't want to get my hopes high. 

On 9/16/2022 at 7:31 PM, Heatman said:

With the new Assassin's Creed that Ubisoft have just announced, it feels like they are going to do something new with the game but given their usual behaviour, I don't want to get my hopes high. 

What's the current status of this game because since after the trailer was released they haven't been any further information about it .