Register Now
NightmareFarm

What exclusives would you want most on a console you don't own?

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I wouldn't know much about the game if I haven't played it. I guess that was an easy give away from my part to have easily recommend it. Although, you already said something about playing it on PS2. It's not alien to you. 

😂, I only have PS2 experience on this game, not yet into its PS4 version. But soon enough I'll get down playing the PS4 version of the game. I am just trying so hard on my own to get miscellaneous funds in order to go for the game. 

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

😂, I only have PS2 experience on this game, not yet into its PS4 version. But soon enough I'll get down playing the PS4 version of the game. I am just trying so hard on my own to get miscellaneous funds in order to go for the game. 

If you played it on your PlayStation 2, you're easily going to adapt to playing it on your PlayStation 4 is what I'm trying to say. It's an upgrade on PS4 than how it was on PS2 especially in the game's graphics. 

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If you played it on your PlayStation 2, you're easily going to adapt to playing it on your PlayStation 4 is what I'm trying to say. It's an upgrade on PS4 than how it was on PS2 especially in the game's graphics. 

I've seen the video you shared about the game, the PS2 version of 'shadow of colossus made sense. I am seeing no much difference with the PS4 version too, I'll get the game soonest. 

On 9/16/2022 at 11:11 PM, Justin11 said:

I've seen the video you shared about the game, the PS2 version of 'shadow of colossus made sense. I am seeing no much difference with the PS4 version too, I'll get the game soonest. 

I'm very glad that's made you come to your conclusion and decision on getting the game Shadow of Colossus on your PlayStation 4. 

On 9/16/2022 at 5:11 PM, Justin11 said:

I mean, outside of a slight graphical upgrade, it is the same game...