Register Now
NightmareFarm

What exclusives would you want most on a console you don't own?

I don't own a PS5, PS4, Switch and a few other consoles. But I wouldn't mind trying these games: 

PS5/PS4 - God of War 2, all the spiderman games, Uncharted series, Horizon games, and any other PS4/PS5 exclusive. I can get some on PC too. 

Switch - Pretty much every first party title they have. Mario Odyssey for sure, maybe the recent Zelda game too. 

14 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I Know this is just wishful thinking but these are some PS4 exclusive I would have loved to see on Xbox

Persona 5

Yakuza 6

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 

GT Sport

Persona 5 is coming later this year to xbox and the entire yakuza franchise is avaible on xbox albeit sadly digital only, all yakuza games are on gamepass aswell but don't quote me on that.

1 minute ago, Yaramaki said:

Persona 5 is coming later this year to xbox and the entire yakuza franchise is avaible on xbox albeit sadly digital only, all yakuza games are on gamepass aswell but don't quote me on that.

That's exciting, I have been longing for a persona 5 on Xbox for some time now.

I would look out for the Yakuza 6 on gamepass I sincerely hope it's available.

As I don't have Playstation 5 yet, there are few games that are exclusive on Xbox Series X which I would love to have on PS5. They are ;

1. Redfall 

2. Scorn 

3. State of Decay 3

4. The Outer Worlds 2 

5. Senua’s Saga Hellblade II

I'd like all original Xbox exclusives to be put on the Playstation 2 or Gamecube, the sole reason being because original Xbox emulation didn't exist for a really long time. It wasn't until recently when more functionality was developed. It's come a long way since a virtually unplayable demo of Halo: Combat Evolved. Blinx the Time Sweeper is too good to stick to a single console, and everyone should play Phantasy Star Online: Episodes 1 & 2 without the Xbox LIVE requirement.

On 8/11/2022 at 5:23 PM, NightmareFarm said:

Xbox One - Sunset Overdrive, Killer Instinct

Sunset Overdrive's an interesting case. Insomniac Games wanted to own the IP against Sony's wishes... and now they and Sunset Overdrive are owned by Sony.

1 hour ago, Withywarlock said:

I'd like all original Xbox exclusives to be put on the Playstation 2 or Gamecube, the sole reason being because original Xbox emulation didn't exist for a really long time. It wasn't until recently when more functionality was developed. It's come a long way since a virtually unplayable demo of Halo: Combat Evolved. Blinx the Time Sweeper is too good to stick to a single console, and everyone should play Phantasy Star Online: Episodes 1 & 2 without the Xbox LIVE requirement.

Sunset Overdrive's an interesting case. Insomniac Games wanted to own the IP against Sony's wishes... and now they and Sunset Overdrive are owned by Sony.

Yeah, it's a shame it hasn't been ported on PS consoles already. Looks much more interesting and fun than the same old cinematic open world games sony pumps out.

2 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

Yeah, it's a shame it hasn't been ported on PS consoles already. Looks much more interesting and fun than the same old cinematic open world games sony pumps out.

I don't really but if Sony felt that it would have been profitable for them to have the game ported by now, they would have done it but the opposite happens to be the case for now. Maybe in the near future, something would change. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't really but if Sony felt that it would have been profitable for them to have the game ported by now, they would have done it but the opposite happens to be the case for now. Maybe in the near future, something would change. 

Yeah they're always that possibility something would change. 

On 8/11/2022 at 5:31 PM, Clasher said:

I Know this is just wishful thinking but these are some PS4 exclusive I would have loved to see on Xbox

Persona 5

Yakuza 6

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 

GT Sport

Gran Turismo Sport is one of the racing games that made me purchase the Playstation 4 console. Anyone that doesn't play it on the Playstation 4 misses a lot.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd want the old Mech Assault games for Xbox, The Last Of Us, Ratchet & Clank and Persona series from Sony, The Mario Kart and Super Smash games from Nintendo.

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart specifically for Playstation 5 would be a bomber to get on Xbox Series X or even other Xbox console. 

It would be awesome if I could get one console/device and be able to play every single game made. It sucks not being able to play games on other platforms, because that means I then have to either pay a ton for a new console just to experience it, or watch a lets player complete it. I would prefer to play most of those games myself, but sadly that will never happen. 

I just wish we had one device where you can play everything on. Whether it be through emulation, or whatever, I would love for that to happen. 

But, the downside to one singular device is that we may end up losing games in the process, or it could result in your favorite consoles dying out. But, I doubt this would ever happen.