Register Now
StaceyPowers

What Unreleased Game Are You Most Excited About?

On 7/8/2022 at 7:35 AM, Clasher said:

I am very thrilled as well, but just as much as I can so I don't get disappointed if it's not eventually released as scheduled. God of war Ragnarok would certainly make our November to December a month to remember.

I believe that they have delayed long enough with announcing the game's release date. So, they are definitely sure to meet the deadline of the release date. There's not going to be any form of disappointment on their part with not releasing the game. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I believe that they have delayed long enough with announcing the game's release date. So, they are definitely sure to meet the deadline of the release date. There's not going to be any form of disappointment on their part with not releasing the game. 

Yeah, i got high hopes for what santa Monica studio could create with God of war Ragnarok.

Check out this game coming to Nintendo switch 13th of july

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

Yeah, i got high hopes for what santa Monica studio could create with God of war Ragnarok.

Check out this game coming to Nintendo switch 13th of july

It looks like it's going to be some sort of a war against robots in the gameplay. One thing that's very cool for me in the game's trailer is the soundtrack. I will likely wait for the game to be released and read a few reviews on it to decide if I'm getting it or not. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

It looks like it's going to be some sort of a war against robots in the gameplay. One thing that's very cool for me in the game's trailer is the soundtrack. I will likely wait for the game to be released and read a few reviews on it to decide if I'm getting it or not. 

It's an action adventure sci-fi game which shows a time when robots invades the world and a group of young people with specific skill sets helps to fight back and save what is left of the world. 

Every single time I checked around upcoming games, I discover new ones, I'm just happy with most of them. I've taken my time to spot the following upcoming games, and I'll try to get few of them if finance comes in handy for me. 

-Xenoblade Chronicles 3

- Metal: Hellsinger

- Overwatch 2

- A Plague Tale: Requiem

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

It's an action adventure sci-fi game which shows a time when robots invades the world and a group of young people with specific skill sets helps to fight back and save what is left of the world. 

I was able to pick out that robot part in the trailer. It's surely going to be an interesting game. Once it comes out which is soon enough, and I access two reviews on it, if it meets my requirements, I will give it a try. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I was able to pick out that robot part in the trailer. It's surely going to be an interesting game. Once it comes out which is soon enough, and I access two reviews on it, if it meets my requirements, I will give it a try. 

It would be out in three days, and you can play it on diverse platforms as well PS4 and PC included.

19 minutes ago, Clasher said:

It would be out in three days, and you can play it on diverse platforms as well PS4 and PC included.

If I'm going to get the game, it's most likely going to on PS4 but that's not the main thing at the moment but what I'm going to have from it on the reviews I will go through. If you're getting it immediately, I'd be interested in your review on it too as that's going to be a huge influencer on my decision to play it. 

38 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If I'm going to get the game, it's most likely going to on PS4 but that's not the main thing at the moment but what I'm going to have from it on the reviews I will go through. If you're getting it immediately, I'd be interested in your review on it too as that's going to be a huge influencer on my decision to play it. 

I will keep you posted when I get the game, but it will better you get it and play it  yourself, my review won't be as satisfying as experiencing the game yourself.

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

I will keep you posted when I get the game, but it will better you get it and play it  yourself, my review won't be as satisfying as experiencing the game yourself.

It's what the reviews does for me in the games that I have played is what I'm trying to bank on. It's a new game, and probably its first release. I can't risk it with the assumption that it's going to be everything they say it's going to be. It's why I'm going to wait for gamers reviews on it and also one from either IGN or WatchMojo because I can make my decision on getting the game. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's what the reviews does for me in the games that I have played is what I'm trying to bank on. It's a new game, and probably its first release. I can't risk it with the assumption that it's going to be everything they say it's going to be. It's why I'm going to wait for gamers reviews on it and also one from either IGN or WatchMojo because I can make my decision on getting the game. 

I haven't played any initial release of the game, the triller posted  Nintendo YouTube page caught my attention , so I just want to give it a try as well.

I only rely on reviews if I don't have any intentions to play q video game, other wise I just purchase it depending on the triller, storyline and game features.

11 hours ago, Clasher said:

I haven't played any initial release of the game, the triller posted  Nintendo YouTube page caught my attention , so I just want to give it a try as well.

I only rely on reviews if I don't have any intentions to play q video game, other wise I just purchase it depending on the triller, storyline and game features.

The reason why I have to make use of reviews for such games is because there isn't much publicity for the game. It's not on the lips of everyone. A game that gets such wave of popularity, I wouldn't care about reviews on it before playing it. A typical example of what I'm talking about is what happened with Elden Ring. 

I can only remember playing initial game release around PES 2013 on PS2. It was the demo version, later on it was launched officially and I got it too. I'll say, the demo was better then than the official release. The squad of the top teams were stronger due to their January acquisitions, that's by the way. 

We all know about one of most hilarious games ever released in Goat Simulator. The Goat Simulator 3 is supposed to release this year in Fall but there's no specific date to it yet. I can't wait for it to be released. 

On 7/11/2022 at 11:35 AM, Heatman said:

The reason why I have to make use of reviews for such games is because there isn't much publicity for the game. It's not on the lips of everyone. A game that gets such wave of popularity, I wouldn't care about reviews on it before playing it. A typical example of what I'm talking about is what happened with Elden Ring. 

The game 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim - Calamities is out already for  Nintendo Switch, I haven't purchased it yet and as you said there isn't much been said about the game online either.

But I am still going to purchase it and experience it first hand , I would do that at the end of the month and i would make a thread here giving my own reviews about it.