Jump to content
Register Now
StaceyPowers

What Unreleased Game Are You Most Excited About?

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

What are the games like? If you had shared their trailers which you watched, it would have been easier for others to have more details on it. 

You can search on YouTube if you truly want to watch the videos. That's where I watched the both trailers. Unless you're feeling too dizzy to search on YouTube. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You can search on YouTube if you truly want to watch the videos. That's where I watched the both trailers. Unless you're feeling too dizzy to search on YouTube. 

I can do that even if I'm feeling dizzy like you put it. All I'm trying to say is that you could have make very easier by sharing the YouTube video. One wouldn't have to go searching for it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I can do that even if I'm feeling dizzy like you put it. All I'm trying to say is that you could have make very easier by sharing the YouTube video. One wouldn't have to go searching for it. 

This one is for 'Stray' trailer on PS5, take your time and enjoy. 

 

 

Edited by Justin11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

This one is for 'Stray' trailer on PS5, take your time and enjoy. 

 

 

It looks interesting. But I'd like to know if it's only on PS5 that it's getting released? It's not going to be available on Playstation 4? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

It looks interesting. But I'd like to know if it's only on PS5 that it's getting released? It's not going to be available on Playstation 4? 

It got PS4 version too, that's the one I'm looking up getting. You can find the trailer below:

PS4, and PS5 combined trailer. I tried getting just for PS4, but I couldn't. The one I watched was the first one which is the 'PS5 version. But the game will be released on PS4. So, if you have PS4, don't worry about. Not just PS4 and PS5 it will be released on, their are other platforms, but since I'm a PS lover, I just focused only on play station versions. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It got PS4 version too, that's the one I'm looking up getting. You can find the trailer below:

PS4, and PS5 combined trailer. I tried getting just for PS4, but I couldn't. The one I watched was the first one which is the 'PS5 version. But the game will be released on PS4. So, if you have PS4, don't worry about. Not just PS4 and PS5 it will be released on, their are other platforms, but since I'm a PS lover, I just focused only on play station versions. 

 

It would have been a grave sin for them to deny Playstation 4 gamers who love the game the opportunity to play it if they had made it only Playstation 5 exclusive game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Suicide Squad : Kill the Justice League is also scheduled for the next year's release. I have watched the Suicide Squad series, I can't wait to see what they're going to make in the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It would have been a grave sin for them to deny Playstation 4 gamers who love the game the opportunity to play it if they had made it only Playstation 5 exclusive game. 

Yeah, I wouldn't have paid attention too watching it's trailer. Because I'm not thinking about getting PS5 anytime soon, so you can imagine the tine I'll be wasting watching a trailer which I wouldn't go on to play when it comes live. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

 

This one is for 'Soul hackers II trailer. 

There wasn't much details in that trailer in my opinion. Unless they are working on another trailer, this won't sell the game very well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There wasn't much details in that trailer in my opinion. Unless they are working on another trailer, this won't sell the game very well. 

Soul hacker got many trailers, I choose this one because it wasn't long, because I wouldn't spend minutes watching a particular trailer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I wouldn't have paid attention too watching it's trailer. Because I'm not thinking about getting PS5 anytime soon, so you can imagine the tine I'll be wasting watching a trailer which I wouldn't go on to play when it comes live. 

I understand that feeling very well because when you already know that a particular video game isn't available on your console or if it's exclusively for a particular console, there's no point in wasting your time watching the game's trailer or reading up reviews on it till you get the said console. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I understand that feeling very well because when you already know that a particular video game isn't available on your console or if it's exclusively for a particular console, there's no point in wasting your time watching the game's trailer or reading up reviews on it till you get the said console. 

Yeah man, it must be relating to what I want. I can't go and be watching all PS5 video games when I know it isn't available on my own console, such will make me think about PS5. Still, I wouldn't get it because I never planned for a PS5 due to it's high price tag. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There hasn't been much as of late that really got me interested. I'm hoping there is a GTA 6 announcement soon, because I am really excited to see what direction they go with the next GTA. And I feel like a reveal for that game is coming very soon. Nothing else is really getting me as excited. But, we'll see. I'm sure there are some games I forgot about. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...