Register Now
Techno

Xbox In Japan

I believe Xbox have drafted steps to cover Japanese territory. If the games they have the moment doesn't appeal to the Japanese type of games. Then they should watch closely what kind if games the country people love then work to suit their wants, definitely they'll still conquer that territory like they've done in most developed countries. 

On 10/7/2022 at 6:29 AM, Ajibusu said:

Japan got a large market for the gaming industry. How Microsoft penetrate the market and which popular games will they use is what I am looking forward to seeing in the future. 

They have even that we do not play them, wait we do - I can't tell 😜

On 10/7/2022 at 1:29 AM, Ajibusu said:

Japan got a large market for the gaming industry. How Microsoft penetrate the market and which popular games will they use is what I am looking forward to seeing in the future. 

The problem, is that Microsoft has tried to get Xbox in all major markets, but Japan is one I don't see them getting into. They've been trying to make Xbox popular in Japan since the original Xbox, they sadly never sell well enough. 

On 10/7/2022 at 7:25 AM, Justin11 said:

I believe Xbox have drafted steps to cover Japanese territory. If the games they have the moment doesn't appeal to the Japanese type of games. Then they should watch closely what kind if games the country people love then work to suit their wants, definitely they'll still conquer that territory like they've done in most developed countries. 

I'm sure they have, but I doubt it'll work. If they haven't been able to get a foothold in Japan since the original Xbox, what makes you think they will do good in Japan anytime soon? The Japanese people don't care about Xbox, it's just a fact and there's not much that will change that. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

The problem, is that Microsoft has tried to get Xbox in all major markets, but Japan is one I don't see them getting into. They've been trying to make Xbox popular in Japan since the original Xbox, they sadly never sell well enough. 

I'm sure they have, but I doubt it'll work. If they haven't been able to get a foothold in Japan since the original Xbox, what makes you think they will do good in Japan anytime soon? The Japanese people don't care about Xbox, it's just a fact and there's not much that will change that. 

I understand that Japanese people aren't accustomed with Xbox series consoles or games. But remember, humans decision can change anytime, Xbox are household name in the video game industry, with a big promotion or advert, they can win over some users from Japan, gradually they'll penetrate over and settle in. 

On 10/10/2022 at 4:45 PM, Kane99 said:

What would be the problem for them not selling much in Japan? Is there more they should do because it is obvious they are not going to give up at the moment.