Register Now
melanie_marie27

Would you say Best Buy has the best computer selection and deals?

32 minutes ago, Reverie said:

I personally go to a store called Microcenter for better selection. 

I've never heard of Micro Center. Are they strictly online, or do they have actual stores you can go to, like Best Buy? I can't find anything about that on their website. Thank you for the link. I'm allover it right now.

I already learned something at their website. I didn't know 16g cards were still being made!😋

Edited by The Blackangel

Best Buy has been my go-to for a very long time for tech devices. They often have great sales and they often come with warranties in case anything goes wrong with the devices. My current Google Chromebook was purchased at Best Buy for a rather low price at the time. I now use GeForce NOW to use it for gaming too.

I will shop my local Best Buy and Micro Center, and also compare it to what's on Amazon. If I can find it on Amazon cheaper, then the local stores will price match and I can walk out with it the same day. 

I will also buy it with gift cars that I purchased with my rewards card at a local grocery store. I get MasterCard rewards when I purchase the gift cards, and I get Fuel rewards for buying them from the local grocery store, and then I force Best Buy to price match Amazon, lol.  

Yes, Best Buy generally has a good computer selection and offers competitive deals. They carry a wide range of brands and models, making it easier to find a computer that meets specific needs and budgets. Additionally, they often have sales and promotions that can provide additional savings.