Register Now
DC

Accidentally attacking NPCs

What are some games where the control setup makes it overly easy to accidentally attack NPCs when you are just trying to talk or interact with them in other ways? What do you do when it happens?

100% GTA style for you all 😛 I mean you are in the car doing 190kms and then you loose your head and crash into things like people 😜 GTA is only game that I have seen so many NPCs that you tend to kill so many times even in RPing

When you mention attacking NPCs the one game that comes to mind for me is Fortnite. Not so much for just outright shooting them on accident but if the NPC in question has a dual option, it's so easy to accidentally hit that option over say purchasing a weapon or meds from the NPC. The number of times I have spoken to an NPC in Fortnite and accidentally hit the dual option is quite high and because you are not intentionally hitting the dual option, it catches you off guard and they can be quite overpowered.

12 hours ago, Shortie said:

When you mention attacking NPCs the one game that comes to mind for me is Fortnite. Not so much for just outright shooting them on accident but if the NPC in question has a dual option, it's so easy to accidentally hit that option over say purchasing a weapon or meds from the NPC. The number of times I have spoken to an NPC in Fortnite and accidentally hit the dual option is quite high and because you are not intentionally hitting the dual option, it catches you off guard and they can be quite overpowered.

I do come in contact with NPC's while I play fortnite and sometimes I am on a rapid fire trying to overpower or eliminate an opponent but and then the NPC comes along and they are accidentally caught in the fire. Sometimes I just ignore and see them as collateral damage.