Register Now
Kane99

Apps/Games made for your cats

This is an odd request, but I'm curious if there are any games available on mobile, preferably android, either for phones or tablets that are made for cats. I remember seeing videos of cats playing games like Fruit Ninja. And I was curious if there are any games made just for your cat? I kinda want to try having my cat play something, mainly because why not, and aw how cute! :D 

This article made me think of this: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/distract-cat-video-game-apps-160000183.html 

Any others you know of? 

I don't even know if my cat would play a game. He has a thing about phones, but he usually likes to lay on it instead. 

7 hours ago, Empire said:

Next we going to see games and apps for your pet dog to play while you are looking at it weired 😛

WHAT THE FLIP - Why.... 

I'm sure there are apps for dogs. But I doubt it's the same as what they have for cats. Cats are weird and will play with everything. So it makes sense that there are apps for cats. Dogs on the otherhand will probably just break your tablet in the process. They probably have more apps for dogs that are about training and all that. 

On 11/21/2022 at 7:41 PM, Kane99 said:

I'm sure there are apps for dogs. But I doubt it's the same as what they have for cats. Cats are weird and will play with everything. So it makes sense that there are apps for cats. Dogs on the otherhand will probably just break your tablet in the process. They probably have more apps for dogs that are about training and all that. 

So much money going for them, worse part people do spend far more on there cats or dogs then for themselves or kids 😜 

You will be surprised at how much a game on a phone or a tablet for a cat or even a dog will help them. Much like humans, animals also suffer from stress and anxiety and things like games for them on a phone or tablet will help them so much. I know my cat over the years before she passed, she became very anxious after being attacked by a neighbor's dog once and also going missing for a few days. It got to the point where if I left her to go to bed on a night and she was asleep say on the sofa, she would wake up and wonder around the house calling for me with her meows until I answered her. She also had a heart murmur so any kind of stress or anxiety wouldn't help her at all. Things like mobile games or even YouTube videos for cats really helped her a lot and I would imagine it's the same for dogs as well. 

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I mean, it's a weird request. I'm pretty sure the cat prefers playing with their favorite human than an app. I know there are apps for pets but animals prefers spending time with you.

Oh I totally understand the weirdness in it. But when it comes to cats, they will play with just about anything. So I figured it would be cute to download some games on my old tablet so my cat can mess around with it. I just remember when there was a bunch of memes and videos of cats on the internet playing on phones and tablets. I think my fat cat would get a kick out of it. 

Dogs on the other hand are harder to get to play something, they don't react the same to phones/tablets from what I see.