Register Now
Nebulous

Since when you were a kid?

On 2/25/2023 at 9:05 AM, The Blackangel said:

I was forced to listen to country music all the time as well. It's what my parents listened to. A weird thing about me is that I absolutely despise bubblegum pop music, but I like KPOP.

I'm weird.

To be honest, I don't really like Kpop all that much either - I've never found it that appealing.

I liked some light rock and pop when I was a kid, now I'm more into hard rock and metal. My mother and father especially got me hooked on Christian music for the longest time and I had a few friends who were really into that type of music as well. I liked Linkin Park when I was younger and I still like them today.

On 8/18/2023 at 10:17 PM, CoryAR said:

I liked Linkin Park when I was younger and I still like them today.

Linkin Park is number 2 in my favorite bands. The only band above them is Disturbed. Disturbed's music is just awesome and every one of their songs tell a story.

Edited by The Blackangel

Since we were a kid means we are always evolving. What we say today, a few years from now will be different. I evolve a lot, I don't know about other folks who never want to hear music outside their boundaries, but damn. Let me tell you something. No matter what race you are, what country you are from, your ideology, you are a human whose soul gives way to bad ass drums, guitar, piano, every fucking instrument. We all are alike in that one sense. That's our 6th sense. We are all a flock as humans. Those that betray their own are not going to evolve. When humans betray other cultures, it hampers evolution. Those betrayers are devolving and want to drag your freedom of music with them. 

I'm someone who likes to listen to all types of music from all around the world. In my childhood, I didn't used to like the retro music but now I do since I understand them and can say their lyrics quality were much more better than most of the songs that come out now a days.

On 8/20/2023 at 10:27 AM, The Blackangel said:

Linkin Park is number 2 in my favorite bands. The only band above them is Disturbed. Disturbed's music is just awesome and every one of their songs tell a story.

Disturbed is also one of my top favorite bands of all time. It looks as if we have similar music taste.