Register Now
Kane99

Bloober Team working on new horror project with Private Division publisher

Looks like the Bloober Team is back as they are working on a new survival horror game to be published by Private Division. There are no details about the game aside from it being a survival horror game. They are also working on a Silent Hill game, which I believe was announced during that Konami press conference. But this looks to be a whole new project. What do you think it is they're working on? 

This is getting exciting! Bloober Team is my favorite psychological horror developer. Maybe they will bring a whole new original game instead of a remake. They have some hits coming like Silent Hill and a new Layers of Fear. Would be awesome if they made an Evil Within 3. We will see. The horror department is looking good for the new generation. I think Bloober Team is gonna own it for this generation. 

Nice. I'm excited to see how they handle the Silent Hill 2 remake they're working on. Although, I would've liked to see a remake of the original title first. I'm excited to see us get new Silent Hill games though, and I hope this other game from Bloober is just as good & scary!  Only time will tell. I'll keep an eye out for the announcement. 

On 12/15/2022 at 7:44 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

This is getting exciting! Bloober Team is my favorite psychological horror developer. Maybe they will bring a whole new original game instead of a remake. They have some hits coming like Silent Hill and a new Layers of Fear. Would be awesome if they made an Evil Within 3. We will see. The horror department is looking good for the new generation. I think Bloober Team is gonna own it for this generation. 

If anyone is to make an Evil Within 3, I think I'd rather Tango Gameworks still develop that series. But maybe a spin-off series or something. 

On 12/15/2022 at 8:37 PM, Smokey said:

Nice. I'm excited to see how they handle the Silent Hill 2 remake they're working on. Although, I would've liked to see a remake of the original title first. I'm excited to see us get new Silent Hill games though, and I hope this other game from Bloober is just as good & scary!  Only time will tell. I'll keep an eye out for the announcement. 

I think their intention was to focus on the best in the series. Maybe later on after they see how popular the SH2 Remake does, they'll release remakes for SH1, 3 and maybe even SH4 The Room. But that's only if SH2 remake does good sales wise. Why test with the first game when the second game is wildly considered the favorite among fans.