Register Now
Smokey

One.

This game was a fun little run and gun shooter on the PS1 back in the day. I don't remember much of the storyline but you were basically a super soldier running through levels blasting enemies. Do you remember "One"? Have you ever played it? It was one of the earlier PS1 games and you can definitely tell by the graphics and control scheme. When I was younger I found this game to be very difficult. Years later, I went back and found myself enjoying it more.

this game i had down to a science as a kid, knew all of the secrets when the enemies spawn, could stay hyperrage/no hit till the last stage, took me forever to realize i had to unleash it to get rid of the squid welders that broke the glass underwater...

This was a game I missed if I am honest but from what you describe, it sounds like a game I would have definitely played and would have had fun doing so. From the video, the movement looks like a game I would struggle with at first but with patience I would more than likely be able to get on with it. 

1 hour ago, Shortie said:

This was a game I missed if I am honest but from what you describe, it sounds like a game I would have definitely played and would have had fun doing so. From the video, the movement looks like a game I would struggle with at first but with patience I would more than likely be able to get on with it. 

Yeah the movement was clunky for sure, I guess back then we didn't complain as much 😛 I doubt i'd be able to go back and play this game today.